Inside Out (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: November 6th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD (free calendar with pre-order)
Price: NT$1,020

InsideOut-TW-1.jpg

InsideOut-TW-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like the writing on the slipcover. It gives it character. I might consider this option since I missed out on the other ones.

Thanks for the pics. Mine has been shipped and looking forward to it. I like the slip.

This is definitely the version to get, didn't realise there was a border on the backside (a first for steelbooks that?)

Mine arrived today. Love everything about this package. The cutout slip in front and back make this steel unique. Especially the rear cutout that looks like a window into the characters which are embossed. For me, this is one of the best of 2015 where the actual package looks better than the mock-ups to me.

This is definitely the version to get, didn't realise there was a border on the backside (a first for steelbooks that?)
No there's been quite a few already that have debossing on the back, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Enders Game, The Wolf of Wall Street and quite a few others.

No there's been quite a few already that have debossing on the back, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Enders Game, The Wolf of Wall Street and quite a few others.

That's debossing, what Inside Out appears to have is a border to allow embossing on the rear - that I've never seen before