Insurgent (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Sep 19, 2010
Netherlands, Europe
Release date: 19th of August, 2015
Purchase links:
Movies-bluray.nl
Bol.com
Price: €23.99 (Bol) - €28.99 (Movies-bluray)

I1.jpg

I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best steels for 2015.Very underrated because of the film's lackluster result from the box office.

Indeed LOve that Steel really superb in hands ! reason why I grabbed a 2nd one as it was way too nice... loved the Movie as well. It Beats by a mile the WWA Steel with front Artwork like the BB one.

currently down to 8.99 euro at Mediamarkt so couldn't resist any longer and bought a copy

only the 12 age rating logo is a shame but other than that it's a quality release and one of my favourite steelbooks of 2015

hopefully Belga Films will keep up the good work and also give us steelbooks for the other 2 movies in this divergent series

funny you brought this back,,,i just saw it yesterday before going to see the new one....even when the reviews aren't that good i wanna see it....this steelbook is awesome...

if you enjoyed the first two movies you will certainly not be disappointed about Allegiant

i'm not saying these are better movies than The Hunger Games franchise but i prefer The Divergent Series because they are more entertaining plus i prefer Shailene Woodley over Jennifer Lawrence :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
if you enjoyed the first two movies you will certainly not be disappointed about Allegiant

i'm not saying these are better movies than The Hunger Games franchise but i prefer The Divergent Series because they are more entertaining plus i prefer Shailene Woodley over Jennifer Lawrence :drool:
actually i like divergent better than hunger games too...all the crazy make more sense on these,,,lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and Vaako
currently down to 8.99 euro at Mediamarkt so couldn't resist any longer and bought a copy

only the 12 age rating logo is a shame but other than that it's a quality release and one of my favourite steelbooks of 2015

hopefully Belga Films will keep up the good work and also give us steelbooks for the other 2 movies in this divergent series
@Vaako AWESOME! :woot: I've been wanting this Steelbook for the longest! :hungry: THANKS!

Do you have a link?

One of the best steels for 2015.Very underrated because of the film's lackluster result from the box office.

Indeed a Stunning Steel double dipped as it was way too beautiful.

funny you brought this back,,,i just saw it yesterday before going to see the new one....even when the reviews aren't that good i wanna see it....this steelbook is awesome...

Love Divergent and Insurgent both movies I watched multiple of times. Was happy that Insurgent was in 3D but unfortunately Allegiant is only 2D but love this movie Franchise

actually i like divergent better than hunger games too...all the crazy make more sense on these,,,lol

I agree with you although I adore the Mockingjay part.1, that is for me the best of all hunger games movies...

But I do prefer much much more Divergent :happy: and Maze Runner franchise :happy: