Montreal
Release date: August 4th, 2015
Purchase link: Insurgent
Price: $29.99
Group buy: Drum18

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
@AlienKing Actually that is a big misconception, Post Conversion 3D can be better than NAtive 3D if the studio is willing to do it correctly and put the budget needed towards it. I have sen countless movies that the Post Conversion was superb in 3D, so real and seen many movies that were shot in Real 3D that felt Short. So whether it is filmed in Native 3D or Post Conversion it has nothing to do at how well it will turn out as a 3D Version, as long as they know how to do it well. And Many movies shot in real 3D are not using right Cameras and lack experience in filming in NAtive 3D leaving the 3D very poorly done. I spoke with some very techy people on here and we have been talking about this for a while. This was my view of things at first, but it was a misconception. When you start experiencing great 3D movies you will often see that most of them are actually very well made.

But there's examples of companies that do the Post Conversion but don't give the Proper Budget and allocation of what is needed and the perfect example are MArvel Movies, everytime I watch a 3D Marvel it falls flat, really minimal depth. Also you need to have the Proper equipment for viewing to obtain best maximization of the post conversion or Native 3D filming(if it was done correctly both)... and you need Active 3D Technology in order to obtain best viewing experience and also in regards to the blu-ray player, you need a great one as not all blu-ray that can play 3D will be able to read it at its best POtential. So the studio needs to do their job correctly, you need a great player that plays 3D at its best Potential and also TV with Active 3D Technology (as opposed to passive technology).

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing I actually first viewing was not in the right head space and hated her hair(don't like her with short hair but second viewing I started getting used to it), so my 2nd viewing I actually enjoyed the story better... but for the 3rd movie her hair has grown and is half way to where it used to be from long to short, I saw a still from the 3rd movie and her hair is straight tuck in behind her ears and she looked so nice... but got used to her hair in the 2nd movie, that sounds silly but it threw me for a loop seeing her with short hair when I am so used for years to see her with long hair...it was distracting.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing