Insurgent Blu-ray Limited Edition (UK Release)

May 1, 2015
Hi Ninjas,

Just wanted to update you on the exclusive Insurgent SKU that we are releasing on the 3rd of August.

Hope you like it!

Adrian @ eOne Direct

Purchase it here :

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/eonedirect/product/SUM51904BR/?l-id=gb_search_product_thumbnail_1

Insurgent Limited Edition Blu Ray
complete with 28 page visual guide.

1 disc Blu Ray.

INSURGENT, the next gripping action-adventure in the blockbuster DIVERGENT SERIES franchise, raises the stakes for Tris as she searches for allies and answers in the dystopian ruins of a futuristic Chicago.
Tris (Shailene Woodley) and Four (Theo James) are now fugitives on the run, hunted by Jeanine (Kate Winslet), the leader of the power-hungry Erudite elite. Racing against time, they must find out what Tris’s family sacrificed their lives to protect, and why the Erudite leaders will do anything to stop them. Haunted by her past choices but desperate to protect the ones she loves, Tris, with Four at her side, faces one impossible challenge after another as they unlock the truth about the past and ultimately the future of their world.

View media item 19255View media item 19256View media item 19257View media item 19258View media item 19259View media item 19260

There's a 3D Steelbook for Italy? The one on Amazon.it doesn't mention 3D?
Sorry, no just a 2D steelbook for Italy - I was replying to the fact that there was no UK Steelbook planned rather than the 3D part mentioned in the previous post.
Edit: The Italian steelbook is actually a 3D release after all (& a 2 disk edition; disk 1 2D+3D film, disk 2 bonuses)!

What's beyond me is why eOne decided utter rubbish like "Monsters 2: Dark Continent" deserved a Steelbook (and will no doubt be sitting around in wearhouses forever until it's reduced to ~£4.99).
Yet Insurgent does not deserve a Steelbook? Seems like a weird choice considering Insurgent was third in the new products poll they started here, IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks eOne for the non-existent Steelbook to go with the first film. I guess I'll have to import a Steelbook from another country now. In the future, if you're going to start with one style, then please carry on so they match previous editions. (n)

Last edited:
All I can say that it was based on a commercial decision not to produce the Insurgent Steelbook. Monsters 2 is the right product fit for a steelbook (film is more epic than the first), and we feel the artwork is very strong and transferred well to a steelbook design. If the disk was 3D would that of changed your decision about buying this? @StifflersDad

All I can say that it was based on a commercial decision not to produce the Insurgent Steelbook. Monsters 2 is the right product fit for a steelbook (film is more epic than the first), and we feel the artwork is very strong and transferred well to a steelbook design. If the disk was 3D would that of changed your decision about buying this? @StifflersDad

I would buy your version if it had the 3D disc

I would have as well, I like almost all collectors would have bought it also if it was a steelbook inside that box, preferably 3D but would have bought it for sure either way.
I may still buy it. Thank You for taking customer feedback into consideration.

Last edited:
Holy hell. All of a sudden the thread is filled with hate. It's already been explained that eOne wasn't doing a steel for this movie, because the first one didn't sell well. At least they're doing something special with it. I'm appreciative that @eonedirect is working with us in some capacity. I'd much rather have this edition than the standard amaray.

Has anyone had this posted as yet?

Yes, got mine today:
IMG_0121.JPG IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG