Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: October 6, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $27.99

6426817_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally I’d try to grab a copy in store but I might have to go ISPU when those copies for this and Saving Private Ryan go live because both have been listed as ‘coming soon’ for me ever since they’ve been on the BB website. Makes me think they are going to sell out pretty quickly.

Weird that this went on sale for just a short time, then it goes back to "Coming Soon" again

Hope it's not sold out already

Weird that this went on sale for just a short time, then it goes back to "Coming Soon" again

Hope it's not sold out already

I wouldn’t worry. It’s definitely not sold out. It’ll become available again when the in store stock goes live early Tuesday, if not earlier should they open up pre-release home delivery again.

Reactions: Leo Wei
That looks like a stunner, was Target steelbook also full gloss?
Yes. I think the Target steel is nicer. The Target one is full gloss, but also has a metallic sheen. The Best Buy steel doesn't look like it has a metallic sheen and the colors look darker. Or am I wrong? The only thing better about the BB edition is the artwork on the discs.

They both look the same, but different color hues:

Interstellar-Comparison.jpg
I think I'm going to keep my Target edition and buy the 3-disc amaray during Black Friday to customize it. The amaray is currently $15, but I'm hoping it drops to $9.99, which is pretty common after Thanksgiving.