Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I had lost out with the insane resell prices bjt managed to get one from a nice bloke, just slightly more than retail but less than half of ebay prices. :) Should arrive in a week’s time or so, looking so much forward to this. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Just got this in the mail, what a beautiful edition for one of the best movies of this decade so far, glad i didn't buy the first full slip on ebay, love how thick the spine is and watching it on 4K will be glourious!

The only nitpicky thing from me would be that they should have made a 3 disc steelbook to hold all discs and not but the bonus disc in a sleeve, but other than that this is absolutely gorgeous!

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
Watched this last night - as with many of Nolan's movies, a really good emotional movie with a bit of sci-fi in the background. One of those films I have to watch when the wife is out so she doesn't notice my sappy tears :rofl:

Wonderful package overall, I really love the lentis and how the slip has a good hold of it's contents - it takes a fair bit of shaking to loosen the steelbook and envelope, which is just right. I just received the Novamedia GotG Fullslip A which is the exact opposite situation: turn it over and it'll dump it's contents right out. Only ding for Interstellar would be that my actual steel came with a teeny tiny little dent on the back, just barely visible but lends credence to the idea that they may have had the steelbooks laying around already and decided to just mock up a new release to move some oldstock.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
If anyone received # 111 and it is still sealed - please let me know, I am really interested in it and I am willing to provide compensation sufficient for replacement + some cookies.