Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen a lot of all time top 10 lists lately that include this film.

Don’t get me wrong, I love it but not in my top 10.

Reactions: Flloydo
Seen a lot of all time top 10 lists lately that include this film.

Don’t get me wrong, I love it but not in my top 10.
What would like look your top 10 then?
I for one find out that depending on the period (year, decade, moment), I could settle different movies as „most”.
Also, I presume this is actually depending on each what kind of movies do they like mostly, and what criteria might be used into creating such a „top”. For example, I do not really like horror movies, although I like this movie very much, and despite IMDB having marked as a „horror” genre, I do not think it is.
Therefore, I believe ANY „TOP” (not just movies) must be either biased or very strictly defined, to be actually called a top (for example, IMDB and Rotten have that part of „viewer reviews” which could easily be „persuaded” to favor a title, if there's a group of people that do lots of accounts and votes.
Top 10 Nolan films, sure! Top 10 of all films ever made???? Nobody can seriously believe that.....
I surely can, therefore I am Nobody, right? :naughty::spoil:

Cause I can seriously believe it is one of the BEST movies, from all that makes a movie aspects:

- subject - GREAT and VERY PLAUSIBLE, along with the HUMAN CONNECTIONS (which I believe is actually the MAIN goal/subject of the movie)
- image - EXCELLENT - not to mention that was made with support of LOTS of science and researchers, not for nothing got Oscar for this
- sound - GREAT - can anyone say that it is otherwise? (maybe those two times when explosions happen, it is even little bit TOO LOUD)
- actors play - EXCELLENT - I find myself saying that Mathew and Anne performed at least GREAT in this movie, not to mention the short but powerful part of Mr. Caine.
- relevant for long period (and re-watchable) - I think can be seen many years from now, as it is „current”, unlike the Jules Verne books (for example) that some of us read and liked in childhood but now think are childish at best

So, what else could anyone want from a movie?

• Haha
Reactions: crib79