Aniv

Interstellar 4K Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive #34 Lenticular Slip

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new resource:

Interstellar 4K Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive #34 Lenticular Slip - Price Excludes Shipping Cost (To Be Billed After GroupBuy Closes Based On Destination & Total Qty)

Limit 1 of each Single Edition Per Customer. Box Cannot Be Purchased by same member;

Buyer will be liable for any Paypal refund fees as any additional merchandise ordered will be cancelled if box set (one click) is also ordered in addition to single editions.

View attachment 509189

Read more about this resource...

Hi this is my very first group buy purchase. How does it work? I send payment through PayPal but there's nothing with address. I live in Australia does it ship?

Hi this is my very first group buy purchase. How does it work? I send payment through PayPal but there's nothing with address. I live in Australia does it ship?

your address is recorded by the group buy system when it comes back from PayPal.

when you make the payment over there it will ask you where to send.

mantalab ships direct to you, shipping cost is due later.

your address is recorded by the group buy system when it comes back from PayPal.

Ok thanks for that. I wasn't sure if there was any other process after paying over PayPal.

Reactions: apsmith21

Hey this my first time too. I'm Interested in The single lenticular, what I've to do to order It? Thanks

Hey this my first time too. I'm Interested in The single lenticular, what I've to do to order It? Thanks

Unfortunately it's no longer in stock - if it was, you would see a button on the right hand side that says purchase now. It would take you to paypal to make your payment.

If anyone could help, when and how do I pay for the shipping, someone said I would get an email from the actual site but I haven’t received anything yet.

If anyone could help, when and how do I pay for the shipping, someone said I would get an email from the actual site but I haven’t received anything yet.

Aniv will send you the shipping invoice, then you'll be able to settle it. The shipping itself will be from Collectong directly.

So they haven’t sent out the shipping invoice yet?
You’ll receive a direct message from @Aniv along with everyone else in the GB. Attached with instructions will be a link to a google doc, which is the invoice, and once you’ve paid you go back to the message and like it to show you’ve made payment.

The shipping invoice will get updated with your tracking number once it’s shipped.

You’ll receive a direct message from @Aniv along with everyone else in the GB. Attached with instructions will be a link to a google doc, which is the invoice, and once you’ve paid you go back to the message and like it to show you’ve made payment.

The shipping invoice will get updated with your tracking number once it’s shipped.
Ok thanks for that. I was worried for a bit I missed something with the shipping payment.