Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on July 4 at 11 AM Red Carpet subscribers 12 PM general sale UK time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs

12607903-1824775351543382 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
This Nolan wave is totally pointless. If 4K discs are available for these movies then they should be included.
Steelbook collecting used to be an exciting hobby back in the day, now it's just become an over diluted bloated beast, intended to milk a few more bucks out of repeatedly repackaged movies...
I can count the amount of steelbooks I've bought so far this year on one hand ( with fingers to spare )......
There's still so much stuff out there that's never received the steelbook treatment, a good example being Bad times at the El Royale....

Grabbed this one before they sell out, but I'm not sure if I'll go through with it or not. The more I've thought about it, as much as I love this film and would like to own the steel, a blu ray re-release is quite disappointing.

This Nolan wave is totally pointless. If 4K discs are available for these movies then they should be included.
Steelbook collecting used to be an exciting hobby back in the day, now it's just become an over diluted bloated beast, intended to milk a few more bucks out of repeatedly repackaged movies...
I can count the amount of steelbooks I've bought so far this year on one hand ( with fingers to spare )......
There's still so much stuff out there that's never received the steelbook treatment, a good example being Bad times at the El Royale....
[/QUOTE]
Totally:

Reactions: leelee17
Happy to pick up 3 from this wave of 5:

May 2013 ................................... September 2020 .............I
1593859931870.png
/
1593860282871.png

THE DARK KNIGHT - different art to original UK release
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 2015 .................................. August 2020 .....................I
1593860052218.png
/
1593860096035.png

- THE PRESTIGE - different treatment and text position
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 2017 ................................. August 2020 .........................I
1593860499209.png
/
1593860633075.png

INTERSTELLAR - looks exactly the same as the original UK that I missed

My original one of this arrived with a dent and kept it because it had already sold out so I wasn't getting a replacement. Ordered this so I can hopefully have one without a dent in the front :)

Where does everyone go to get notified for steelbook pre-orders on Zavvi?
Here at HDN thats the purpose of these threads
To let members know about a release
It gets posted in the threads the date and time a pre order goes live.

You can also get that info on Zavvi Twitter but the info most times gets posted on HDN before this