Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on July 4 at 11 AM Red Carpet subscribers 12 PM general sale UK time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs

12607903-1824775351543382 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
Same here, charged yesterday, just wasnt sure if it was for The Prestige or Interstellar. Now I know. :)

Have the other Nolan re-releases on pre-order, but might just cancel the Batman trilogy and keep only this one and The Prestige.

Wow cancelled mine on the 5th of this month. Was gonna wait till a week before release. Glad I didn’t

still waiting for the prestige to ship

ohh thanks

wasn't aware of that

I only noticed it when I was charged for Interstellar 2 weeks before its release date which is the 24th but I hadn't been charged for The Prestige which was supposed to be released on the 17th. So I checked the listing on Zavvi's site and saw that the release date showed as the 24th. I guess they changed it at some point.

Reactions: scarface007
Anyone received this already?
Some pictures of "in hand" unwrapped, and/or some details on the finishes (although I'm not expecting more than just "plain" no-finish, or the most of it, some spot-gloss)?!?

Anyone received this already?
Some pictures of "in hand" unwrapped, and/or some details on the finishes (although I'm not expecting more than just "plain" no-finish, or the most of it, some spot-gloss)?!?
Matte finish
Same as previous steelbook from 2017

Not my video
2020 steelbook

Age rating logos are removable stickers

I ordered this with The Prestige when they came back in stock, The Prestige charged immediately and Interstellar is still processing. Not sure what to think.