Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

woods.jpg

back.jpg

interior.jpg

exterior.jpg

intothewoods.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really great, thinking of ordering it now after seeing the pics. But I'm thinking of waiting for a price-drop as well, difficult. :ohno:

i will just miss out if need be. price is too high for plain vanilla steel. i pay same price for a full collector edition from film arena.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricker
Steelbook looks nice, but not £23.99 nice IMO - especially considering I haven't seen the movie so it'd be a blind buy.

Haven't been price-watching this one but ever time I check on Zavvi it's seems to be stuck on GBP 22.99.
Anyone know if that price has budged off the plateau and been anywhere near the 15 quid level ?

Nah, it dropped a few quid but not much. I'm waiting too but more £9.99 which I reakon after Christmas will be.
I think someone on EBay was selling them a lot cheaper

Reactions: virkia
Nah, it dropped a few quid but not much. I'm waiting too but more £9.99 which I reakon after Christmas will be.
I think someone on EBay was selling them a lot cheaper

Haha you mean they bought a bunch and now can't shift them. Does make me smile when I see that! Scalpers loosing money is one off life's little pleasures! :naughty:

Film was pretty pants with no truly memorable songs. Will pick this up for the Mrs when it hits a tenner or less, certainly wouldn't pay any more than that.

Haha you mean they bought a bunch and now can't shift them. Does make me smile when I see that! Scalpers loosing money is one off life's little pleasures! :naughty:

Film was pretty pants with no truly memorable songs. Will pick this up for the Mrs when it hits a tenner or less, certainly wouldn't pay any more than that.

Fully agree and I've bought a few off of what I think we're scalpers for much cheaper prices after release and I just smile lol

I only want it to add the ever growing disney collection. Prob won't watch it but it looks like a nice steel for £10 or less.

Reactions: psychoscot