Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

woods.jpg

back.jpg

interior.jpg

exterior.jpg

intothewoods.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did pre order this...however like many, I saw this at the cinema and as soon as I got in..cancelled!!! £23.99 saved! On a side note I never go out of films for a cigarette break however during this I did! Each to there own I guess. People will love it and people will hate it.

Geez. I'm now having second thoughts. Did any of you like "Les Miserables" but hate this movie? I'm not a big musical fan, but I like most of the actors in "into the Woods".

No not a fan of on screen musicals . South park I liked and the usual Disney film that has songs in it I like but I found this just irritating three characters especially and one part of the film was also very annoying

Reactions: schrute farms
It seems like Depp is doing his Sweeney Todd/Keith Richards impression yet again. From what I gather his screen time is minimal but that didn't stop the critics from panning his performance. So it must've left an impression, and an affecting one at that.

This is like Burton's Alice in Wonderland all over again, full of noisy CGI and soulless one-dimensional characters. I might give it a shot for £7, but not even under the influence of alcohol or the hardest drugs would I consider this price.

It's interesting to note that the publicity like Sweeney Todd goes out of it's way to avoid mentioning it's a musical. Like Sweeney Todd I put it under avoid like the plague.

Still In Stock - Not a Good Sign that it isn't OOS yet :cautious:

@psychoscot @hayemaker @wardyyy23 after reading all the comments it's rare that I have seen so many strongly negative reviews of a movie, Love the Cast, but not Keen on Musicals, so I think I will listen to your opinions which I value and will save some money not ordering this steel...will save some $ for another release... too bad I was expecting much of this movie, like another Maleficent, A Classic with a twist on it...

But i will have Cinderella when it will come out that I am sure it will be an awesome remake and a steel worth owning...

Thanks for voicing your opinions and in details, cancelled my both copies that I had previously ordered :)

Last edited: