Price: $29.99
812491017081;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Attachments

• 812491017081.jpg
    812491017081.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 176
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Thanks. Just checked and I will have to travel further than normal to a store if I really want this. Idk. Are the movies good? lol
I know the first and second are good, haven't seen 3

It is one of the best US steelbook releases I have seen.
First, let's just give an applause for the shrinkwrap, it is a lot thicker and similar to the Korean or Asian shrinkwrap type, definitely makes it look a lot more premium.
Second, a second applause for the choice of art, front, back, inside and discs arts are hella amazing.
And last, a FREAKING BIG BIG applause for the debossed border and embossed title (gold)!!!!!!!!!! How long has it been since we get this kind of treatment for North America releases????
Btw, it's matte finish but it fits the steel pretty well, overal, it's a 10/10 packaging.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great release for a great trilogy! Great price too :LOL:
Now, if only we could get Tae Guk Gi and Rise of the Legend as steelbook releases.

Reactions: tnguyen13
fyi, it is down to $19.99 in stores, if you can find them... my local store had only one in this morning. I'm assuming the rest were in-store pre-order pick-ups
Wtf, mine still rang up $24.99 in store

Any international members need help with this one? Can open a mini group buy.

Tag me please if you do want help.

I got the last one my Best Buy had (heck maybe it was the only one), I just swung in at 1pm figured what the heck as I had a $10 reward certificate. I saw the dumb wrestling steel as well still the easiest pass ever and they still had dozens of Force Awakens steels

I got the last one my Best Buy had (heck maybe it was the only one), I just swung in at 1pm figured what the heck as I had a $10 reward certificate. I saw the dumb wrestling steel as well still the easiest pass ever and they still had dozens of Force Awakens steels

Rotfl @ easiest pass ever
did it ring up for $19.99 @ ur store?

Yeah I went to 3 stores and all signs said $24.99
so what happened was that I was exchanging an online preorder that came damaged (big surprise!), and my receipt had the return and the new purchase, of $19.99... so I called the 888 number and had them refund me the $5 difference. the signs did in fact say $24.99, so I dont know why their computers had them at $19.99. someone from Texas also got theirs for $19.99, from the UK thread

Did everyone else's steel come in this weird loose plastic wrap? Mine looks like someone repackaged it. But it was the last one so I had no choice. Guess this series is more popular than I thought.
Yes, I saw 2 in store and they were both wrapped this way.

Did everyone else's steel come in this weird loose plastic wrap? Mine looks like someone repackaged it. But it was the last one so I had no choice. Guess this series is more popular than I thought.

All the ones I saw were wrapped that way, however as pointed out earlier, the quality of the somewhat loose wrapper is superb. Personally, I prefer tightly neat shrinkwrap. Overall, an outstanding steelbook.