11716061-1104564378086270.jpg
11716061-9174564378091427.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ask
no embossing/debossing this time? really strange
or did zavvi send you a misprint or a bootleg :D
I would feel better if it was a misprint :naughty:

I do like the artwork, it's embossing that would have given it that je ne sais quoi like Luke Cage. What a missed opportunity or was it just Marvel/Disney being lazy for their lowest rated show on Netflix?

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Mine arrived today too and I'm also disappointed in the lack of embossing. Makes the steelbook look cheap.

It's also looks like it's a black steelbook that they've just stuck a sticker over as there's a difference around the edges. Can someone else who has it confirm? If it's a sticker book steel then it's going back, not paying nearly £30 for that.

Mine arrived today too and I'm also disappointed in the lack of embossing. Makes the steelbook look cheap.

It's also looks like it's a black steelbook that they've just stuck a sticker over as there's a difference around the edges. Can someone else who has it confirm? If it's a sticker book steel then it's going back, not paying nearly £30 for that.

It's not a stickerbook.

Has Disney ever released one? Certainly not in the UK, and the German version is identical.

Their stupid “stock running low” email convinced me to finally buy one.

Of course that means next week the price will be cut in half after they mysteriously find more in the warehouse.

Despite the Joe Quesada artwork the only one of these Marvel / Netflix steelbooks not yet ordered ... not much wrong with the artwork itself - especially the front - but looks like 'bossing of / around the character a la DAREDEVIL 1 & 2 or even LUKE CAGE maybe not so easy to put into practice on this one.

Spot-gloss to title and character on the front + metallic reflections to the logo on the back ... obviously no substitute for creative 'bossing.

De-bossed title would've gone some way to mitigate the lack of creative 'bossing of / around the character.

Pics courtesy ClubSteelbook
Iron-Fist-steelbook5.jpg

DfPGhOdUcAE75Hf.jpg:large

Inside:-
DfPGhOeUwAICCet.jpg:large

Last edited:
Mine survived the journey. Mint as far as I can see without opening it. These Netflix shows are the only ones I buy from Zavvi anymore. Keep em coming :)

No news on a defenders steelbook yet? I thought they normally got announced when a new Mavel tv show went on Netflix

Anyone know of any places selling this new? I was waiting for it to come down in price but it sold out, I didn't think it would sell out so fast being Iron Fist.

Help would be appreciated :)