Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

1561540481190.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only one I need to complete my (released)MCU.

I need Iron Man 2 and 3 + Thor 1 and 2 of these trilogies. I have a Blufans 1/4 slip for the first Iron Man and I have Best Buy's Thor Ragnarok. But I will grab all 5 of these...if they ever fix the listings!!!! :mad::LOL:

I have Iron Man blufans plus the misprint, and Thor and Cap1 blufans. Iron man 3 I got from Zavii. Everything else I got from Futureshop/BB.

My Avengers was from Futureshop but it was a metalpak or whatever, so I got the blufans Mondo one last month.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It's just me or someone have this problem also?

I can't pre-order this steelbook.

'Some of the items in your shopping cart are not available for shipment. Please remove these items and create a separate order for them, or check to see it the product is available for pick up in-store.'

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
It's just me or someone have this problem also?

I can't pre-order this steelbook.

'Some of the items in your shopping cart are not available for shipment. Please remove these items and create a separate order for them, or check to see it the product is available for pick up in-store.'

@Stygian mentioned in another thread that tax might not be calculating for the purchase. Could that be your problem?

Art is up for all 5 releases. Bilingual packaging. Now showing a release date of August 13th for all 5 as well.

I'm repeating this message in all 5 threads.

m2230422.jpg

Reactions: JackieBoy