Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192349-3744340183213691.jpg

11192349-1394340183227287.jpg 11192349-1634340183241483.jpgThanks to @UpsetSmiley for the trick to save 10% making it £22.49:
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and VOILÀ!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really nice steelbook. I like it more than the original aside from the spine(spines for this wave are not good imo) and the low low res interior art. Although they did have the mind to shift IM over to the left a bit so his face isnt sliced by the spine.The lenti isnt as good as the Asian slips but its not bad at all. Spines are really important to me so I just put the Lenti on the original steel and it looks amazing on there. Still want to keep the zavvi steel but really have no use fro it lol.

Reactions: lgans316
I got delivery yesterday arrived in An post sorry your parcel packaging is damaged
Sealed in a plastic protective bag
The White Zavvi box was not in the best shape soaked by rain I gather but luckily the Steelbook itself was not damaged

It's ok steelbook and looks nice but not anything that's amazing
I do find though the way the strobe lights on the front continue on the edge of the spine looks a bit strange and can at first glance look as if the spine has paint missing or something wrong but it's meant to look that way :rofl:

I will take photos on Thursday and post comparison photos with previous Zavvi Steelbook

The back artwork yes would have been better if it not had the frame

I'm still waiting on delivery of Iron Man 2 Steelbook will be 14 days if I don't get delivery later today

Last edited:
honestly i still like the red one better, not saying that its great, i still want to see some other art for this, hopefully soon, but i will keep the red one til then, for now i will just pass on zavvi's

Reactions: dLux
Could be maybe the last remaining in stock. It should drop back down again at some point before it finally sells out for good.

The thing i dislike the most with this one is the misaligned spine because of the "Marvel" logo. Looks terrible. I seriously dont get why its on the spine of every release.
And the frame on the back is offputting also.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76