Sep 30, 2012
In the woods
Release Date: August 26th, 2013
Buy Links:
JSDVD.com Regular edition - NT$1,020 OOS
JSDVD.com with pre-order gift (mug) - NT$1,060 OOS
YesAsia.com with pre-order mug gift for US buyers - US$51.99 (Release date September 9th, 2013) OOS
YesAsia.com (no gift)

Notes: Embossed arc on the front cover, embossed Chinese titles on slipcover, all-region discs

4710756298083.jpg

Pictures of actual steelbook with slipcover from JSDVD:
IM3-TW-1.jpg

IM3-TW-2.jpg

IM-TW-3.jpg
4704im3.jpg

7286product_6790844_o_2.jpg

This is my first thread! Hope this is cool!:cool::cool:
Lets hope for an epic Slip!!!:scat::scat:

Attachments

• 4704im3.jpg
    4704im3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 657
  • 7286product_6790844_o_2.jpg
    7286product_6790844_o_2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 393
  • 4710756298083.jpg
    4710756298083.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 850
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 359
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the artwork looks different because it is a full slip, and so the different chest plate is on that, because there isn't actually a line to show if it is a quarter slip or not... :dunno:

Anyway, this, Korea, Japan and Zavvi are must buys for me :naughty:

Unless that is the full slip, what lies beneath could be different :D (highly doubt) :D

Was hoping for different artwork too, definitely beats zavvi's content by miles, KR version could be different if we throw suggestions in the box maybe?

The load's on you buddy. They look different to me.

10805395-1371128383-115.jpg
4704im3.jpg
[/SPOILER]

But if we look carefully, the artwork is actually the same (Difference in colors is due to the image being reproduced digitally at different places). The text printed at the bottom of the TW steel will be the J-Card as always.

So I believe the steelbook remains the same worldwide unless Kimchi comes up with an exclusive of their own in future.

Even though I will be getting the Korean/Japan ones but trust me this will be THE one to get for the slip :naughty: ;)

Couldn't agree more buddy...:thumbs:

The Korean steel will be the same as TW,JP, Zavvi..etc.

The only difference will be the slip and if past KR slips are anything to go by then TW will blast it for sure...:p:D

Reactions: The Rainmaker
That is a nice slip but I'm going to hold out for Korean version as In Kimichi I trust lol

I don't think Kimchi will have any input into the Korean release, but it is being distributed by Disney over there, and they've usually put out nice slips on their releases before (Lion King, Cars 2), so there's good reason to be optimistic that they'll come up with something as good or better than this one.

But if we look carefully, the artwork is actually the same (Difference in colors is due to the image being reproduced digitally at different places). The text printed at the bottom of the TW steel will be the J-Card as always.

So I believe the steelbook remains the same worldwide unless Kimchi comes up with an exclusive of their own in future.

If you look closely the 3 center points on the asian one are pointed towards the middle the UK version the 3 points, point outwards. Whether or not it is actual artwork is to be seen of course, but the images are different a little outside of the obvious brightness of the two images.

The slip is ok and it kind of remiinds how Japan does theres. Judge Dredd, Paul & Jaws to name a few have that same type of 1/4 slip that doesn't fully extend to each side of the steelbook. Well thats how I see it on the photo. To bad it doesn't have the entire spine covered like previous Taiwan releases.