Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Format: 3D + 2D
Price: 1,679.00 Baht (55 USD)
Pre-Order Link: http://www.boomerangshop.com/web/index.php/app/product/fnc/detail/id/890169

Artwork Released:
00890169-20130721210200-0.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to vläd)
Just received my copy from Bommerang shop. Their website initially showed the steelbook reversed in the slip like Korea...
7x0g.jpg

But in fact, it is front facing with the red chest plate front. There's some nice embossing to the slip as well, on the front as well as the back. As far as I can see, no other copy has embossing on the slip like this.
vipa.jpg

cisq.jpg

It's difficult to capture good images of the embossing on the rear of the slip, but the M, Tony, and the row of pictures are the embossed parts…
4fz0.jpg

z7x5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty tacky reversing the steelbook to make it look unique...lol..

Yeah, I agree. I won't be picking up any of these 'fake reversed' editions. They just look odd and a bit cheap to me. I hope doing that doesn't become standard practice in Asia.

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, showing the back cover same as HK I guess... also the price raised up from the original, I'm glad that I imported the TW... a lot cheaper and better slips...

Just received my copy from Bommerang shop. Their website initially showed the steelbook reversed in the slip like Korea...

7x0g.jpg

But in fact, it is front facing with the red chest plate front. There's some nice embossing to the slip as well, on the front as well as the back. As far as I can see, no other copy has embossing on the slip like this.

vipa.jpg

cisq.jpg

It's difficult to capture good images of the embossing on the rear of the slip, but the M, Tony, and the row of pictures are the embossed parts…

4fz0.jpg

z7x5.jpg

So far, I'm liking this as much as the Taiwan version!

7x0g.jpg

vipa.jpg

cisq.jpg

4fz0.jpg

z7x5.jpg

So far, I'm liking this as much as the Taiwan version!

I like TH edition as much as TW & KR

Glad best buddy pick up mine as reversed one.

Sealed reversed one is not available any more in Thailand.

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4

i got the arc reactor front one from thailand too. it was my second IM3 steelbook.
as much as i like this one, i still feel like i need to buy the reversed one someday.
hopefully, someone in thailand will have it....

TH - Iron Man 3

Embossed title on the front and the rear has embossed work. I've taken detailed pictures for a closer look. This ranks high up there after the Taiwan release.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

VQvaX7P.jpg

qU6Rltv.jpg

j6d4Ls6.jpg

R8yb7rq.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

7GV1gsa.jpg

Utq8c5I.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

mWNbEgC.jpg

0qqZnaA.jpg

2DzDese.jpg

ZegR2gb.jpg

mlzH06n.jpg