Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Release Date: August 30, 2013
Purchase Link: With Eaglemoss figurine or sold in store only for the steelbook alone
Group buy: Click here to join
Notes: Limited Run of 9000 - Numbered on slipcover

em2b.jpg

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• auchan.jpg
    auchan.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this i think you think the info is sure, don't forget it's not sure yet (personally i'll cancal my orders when it is/if it is confirmed)
Kuzco can confirm, but I think the info is sure. The only question is 3D or not 3D. So what is sure is that I don't lose nothing by canceling my zavvi order.

Reactions: gaeljet
Are you sure for this information?

My source is from Walt disney France ;)
He wasn't able to confirm me the 3D but we will see...

There was a sticker on Avengers but not on Tintin so there's nothing sure about that...

I won't be able to provide a GB for this because AUCHAN doesn't exist in the west of France but another member will take charge of this I think :p

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
What about embossing, do we know if the arc is embossed on any other edition other than Zavvi's yet?

For me that's the only thing going for the Zavvi edition at the moment.

I wish it had been a Fnac release instead, because Fnac generally adds more bonus footage in its exclusives. A steelbook with additional supplemental features or a booklet would have rocked.
Good news, though.

I've already cancelled my Zavvi pre-order for the Amazon.It one.The shipping cost are a little expensive but are 3D and 2D discs. If the French is more economy and is the 3D too Ill think about it. Also I dont have any French SB.

As the release of the edition from zavvi is expected after the one from Auchan, no need to rush cancelling.
Better wait for a confirmation in August.

Totally agree! Absolutely no need to rush cancelling, just wait for the confirmation of the content now...

Hey bidou!

Since Avengers Auchan had the 3D disc I think this will have it too. But please make a groupbuy even if there is no 3D disc. :drool:

I defiantly agree. I'm not to bothered about 3D disc so with or without doesn't really matter to me.

Hopefully we can get some confirmation about whether only Zavvi version is embossed or if every country is getting embossed.