Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

IronMan3-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
Ahh

Part of me wants these new Marvel 4k steelbooks but if they start releasing them all it becomes an expensive downward spiral pretty fast... plus there's got to be an Iron Man 2 and 3 Blufans on the horizon...surely.

Ahh

Part of me wants these new Marvel 4k steelbooks but if they start releasing them all it becomes an expensive downward spiral pretty fast... plus there's got to be an Iron Man 2 and 3 Blufans on the horizon...surely.

Even though it would be great, I don´t think it will be this year, they are busy now with Venom, then Spiderman: into the Spiderverse, and hopefully Solo and Ant-Man by the end of year, and then probably Avengers Endgame :giggle:.....so I guess still plenty of time before IM 2 and 3 :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: Covcraig
Even though it would be great, I don´t think it will be this year, they are busy now with Venom, then Spiderman: into the Spiderverse, and hopefully Solo and Ant-Man by the end of year, and then probably Avengers Endgame :giggle:.....so I guess still plenty of time before IM 2 and 3 :coffee::coffee:
Blufans concerning Disney releases:

1) All Blufans Disney releases are delayed due to the pending distributor agreement with Disney China and its partner. The ongoing negotiation between big players seems taking forever. There is nothing Blufans can do but keep on waiting. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon enough. We will see a stream of Blufans X Disney X Marvel releases around winter 2019.

You already know that (but for others) ;)

1) All Blufans Disney releases are delayed due to the pending distributor agreement with Disney China and its partner. The ongoing negotiation between big players seems taking forever. There is nothing Blufans can do but keep on waiting. Hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon enough. We will see a stream of Blufans X Disney X Marvel releases around winter 2019.

I know that info :);)

You already know that (but for others) ;)

Winter 2019? Uh...Winter came...and went.

I guess it doesn't matter than the artwork for all three has been used before ...
1559596485072.png

... but at least it hasn't been overused like my other favourite image:-
1559595699284.png
1559595531603.png
1559595876970.png
1559595958320.png

I guess it doesn't matter than the artwork for all three has been used before ...
View attachment 430642

... but at least it hasn't been overused like my other favourite image:-

Of course the reason the art has been used before is because the official poster art is often used for DVD and amaray editions.
As they should.

Now this art is finally being used on SteelBooks which is fantastic. Give me amaray art on a SteelBook every time. No exceptions.
I would be as happy as Thanos sitting on his farm at the end of Infinity War after the finger snap.

Of course the reason the art has been used before is because the official poster art is often used for DVD and amaray editions.
As they should. Now this art is finally being used on SteelBooks which is fantastic. Give me amaray art on a SteelBook every time. No exceptions. I would be as happy as Thanos sitting on his farm at the end of Infinity War after the finger snap.
Yes, these images are great and good to see steelbooks with this style for a change (as WWA) . . . but I certainly don't agree that all steelbooks should look like this and I definitely prefer a variety of styles including Illustrated, Pop Art/ Gallery 1988 as well as minimalist to keep things interesting.