Iron Man 3 (FNAC Exclusive Pre-order Boxset) [France]

Pfeffer

Premium Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Germany
Iron Man 3 - Coffret de pré-réservation - Edition Limitée Fnac (visuel non contractuel) - Inclus la Carte cadeau - Les 3 figurines - Le guide ultime de 200 pages
Price: €99
Release date: 19th April 2013
http://video.fnac.com/a5587578/Iron...Edition-Limitee-Fnac-Robert-Downey-Jr-Blu-Ray

attachment.php

OMG !EEK!
Oh god need space next to my Avengers Coffret :scat:

Actual pics: (Thanks to Dhiraj1 & jayce20)
20130426123641.jpg

20130426123726.jpg

20130426123756.jpg

All in 1

6 High Size Pics into a blank black enveloppe

All in french Iron Man Guide with superb golden spine

1st appearance of Iron Man in Tales of Suspense USA (in French) + FNAC voucher card 29.99 €

Set of the 3 eaglemoss lead figures ; not same scale :( Le Mandarin is too big !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
smaller book and "mainess" (can't find the spell) 1 eaglemoss figure if u compare w/ avengers fnac set

even there will be a 30 € (40 ?) voucher coming with it (only for fnac members) I think that's a steal

I am gonna pass as I don't have the play.com exlusive SBs to put inside :(

i really want to get my hands on this but its very pricey.

hope there's a cheaper alternative in the future.

these editions sell out fast
buy now because it's not going down in price

purchase only item
when I bought the prometheus bought the empire of the sun
which was delayed after he ended up running out

I am a member fnac but their service is very bad

People living outside france, how do they get the blu ray when the movie comes later. I really dont understand why FNAC is the only retailer who sells sets early and then gives blu ray later...very strange. And if gift card is inside the set, means u cant even keep it sealed.

The gift card, if I remember correclty, gives you a store credit. When the movie releases, you pay with the gift card on site. Unfortunately, you pay shipping costs again.

The gift card, if I remember correclty, gives you a store credit. When the movie releases, you pay with the gift card on site. Unfortunately, you pay shipping costs again.

and my gift cards not work in store online
i must go paris to a store
and my points of fnac card is the same.

----------------------------------------------------------
Rappel de votre dernier message :
bonjour J'ai de la difficulté à l'aide Le bon réduction quand je fais un achat je ajouter et chaque fois que cette erreur: "Utilisation de L'est impossible jusqu'à broker avantages en un moment ce. Merci de choisir a Un Autre Moyen de paiement. se produire parce que la raison ne peut pas effectuer le paiement" J'espère une réponse efficace respects

FNAC REPLY
Il m'est difficile de répondre complètement à votre attente par mail.

Afin de la traiter le plus rapidement et le plus efficacement possible je vous invite à contacter l'un de nos chargés de clientèle du lundi au samedi de 9h à 19h30 au 0 969 324 334 (équivalent au prix d'une communication locale à partir d'un poste fixe).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre-order

and my gift cards not work in store online
i must go paris to a store
and my points of fnac card is the same.

----------------------------------------------------------
Rappel de votre dernier message :
bonjour J'ai de la difficulté à l'aide Le bon réduction quand je fais un achat je ajouter et chaque fois que cette erreur: "Utilisation de L'est impossible jusqu'à broker avantages en un moment ce. Merci de choisir a Un Autre Moyen de paiement. se produire parce que la raison ne peut pas effectuer le paiement" J'espère une réponse efficace respects

FNAC REPLY
Il m'est difficile de répondre complètement à votre attente par mail.

Afin de la traiter le plus rapidement et le plus efficacement possible je vous invite à contacter l'un de nos chargés de clientèle du lundi au samedi de 9h à 19h30 au 0 969 324 334 (équivalent au prix d'une communication locale à partir d'un poste fixe).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre-order

So, if you pre-order this outside of France you will not be able to use the GC online? We need confirmation on his, as they should then restrict selling the set to France only.

I really hope this is not true. :(

Also, if we can use it online does buying the set guarantee you get a copy head of everyone else who will be ordering copies?

in my case
i never can use the cards
only when i go to France i use there.

i don't know why...
and suport client not explains

also i have fnac card and can use the points accumulated online
may be one problem with my account but i don't have help about

these editions sell out fast
buy now because it's not going down in price

purchase only item
when I bought the prometheus bought the empire of the sun
which was delayed after he ended up running out

I am a member fnac but their service is very bad

how bad is it?
i have never ordered anything from fnac before. i heard the shipping is quite ex for those living outside of france.

if there are no other alternatives, i will try to pre-order this one soon.

Reactions: montana2974
FNAC ships outside of France? O_O

If you buy this boxset online, does it come with the FNAC sticker? Or is that just in store? Is that the same with FNAC exclusive steelbooks?