Mar 7, 2019
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £27.99

12132775-6954673283760956.jpg

12132775-1824673284780965.jpg
12132775-3494673283553170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't take screenshots off my Instagram and post them on here. Its one thing to have said image as a reference it's another to post it elsewhere without permission
The first image with the 6 steels was posted by me - and maybe I should have added courtesy @Anthifisher above it - but I certainly did not post the second image as it does not tie in with my 4K MCU steelbook UK question . . . as the meat of my post has been deleted - the nine other separate images of 4K UK MCU steelbooks sourced mainly from eBay - the whole post makes little sense as it stands and should be deleted.

The first image with the 6 steels was posted by me - and maybe I should have added courtesy @Anthifisher above it - but I certainly did not post the second image as it does not tie in with my 4K MCU steelbook UK question . . . as the meat of my post has been deleted - the nine other separate images of 4K UK MCU steelbooks sourced mainly from eBay - the whole post makes little sense as it stands and should be deleted.
Well next time simply search Google for the product images! It's not rocket science.

Zavvi have locked out non-red carpet customers to the item page/link (not live though), you have to be a RC member and logged in to see the page.

I think this answers the question of whether RC members will get first dibs, just a question of how early,

Live for RC customers now if anyone hasn't ordered a copy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190823-092020_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190823-092020_Chrome.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ali D
I noticed that the Zavvi steelbook looks a bit washed out compared to the Best Buy one. The Best Buy steelbooks always have more contrast on the artwork (vibrant colors and rich blacks) and tend to be a bit cooler regarding color temperatures.

Wow, this is STILL in stock, zavvi must of REALLY ordered a ton of extra copies in or there were mass cancellations, and explains why they put this up for pre-order after the first sell out, they didn't cancel orders, they just ordered more in. I'm thinking of sending back my full price one and ordering one with discount, save a few quid......i'll add it to a return of damaged item I got, won't cost me a penny.