Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was one of the lucky one's that received mine extremely quickly, tomorrow will be two weeks since I received them. I feel really bad for you guys that are still waiting and from what I have been reading on this thread Kimchi have been dealing with all the complaints like they don't give a toss. People being fobbed off with wait longer and most getting no response whatsoever. This could be very damaging to Kimchi's reputation and it seems like they don't care.

I was one of the lucky one's that received mine extremely quickly, tomorrow will be two weeks since I received them. I feel really bad for you guys that are still waiting and from what I have been reading on this thread Kimchi have been dealing with all the complaints like they don't give a toss. People being fobbed off with wait longer and most getting no response whatsoever. This could be very damaging to Kimchi's reputation and it seems like they don't care.

I havnt had a response but if I don't get them this will be the first and last time I buy from kimchi

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Well I've been looking at the issue with the kimchi iron man steels and some people in the uk have had them and some havnt, I'm one of the latter yet I've spoken to the people that have had and the tracking info they have given me matches the tracking info I have so im trying to find out where the hell mine are

Same thing happened to my I SAW THE DEVIL package. M.I.A.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Though it's annoying it hasn't turned up I always allow 2/3 weeks for a KPacket to arrive, and at this time of year more like 3 weeks so not unduly worried yet.
It's a shame there is no consistancy with updating of the tracking site to at least show when it's reached the UK.

Reactions: dannywizkid
Im getting to the stage of raising an issue through paypal, i got the wait longer email too, but theres only do long you can keep a guy waiting

I'm giving it until 2nd January to turn up (a full month since the last shipping update), then going to open a PayPal dispute/not received case if it hasn't arrived/had any tracking updates by then.
I'm all for being reasonable, but considering Tony can't even be bothered to reply to a polite email enquiring about the order I think it may be the only way to proceed.

Plus Choi Chungkwon mentioned that it's pretty much the only way to ensure a quick response from Tony.

Reactions: Bigmac and Towser
It wasn't long ago when Kimchi were superb. They treated their customers with care and consideration. What has happened? I do hope that it's nothing to do with Tony's recent illness.
No one knows what's happening. It is all speculation arising from recent experience. Imagine if you didn't receive a refund for a cancelled order even after waiting for 16 days. I am sure anyone who paid upfront would be pi@@ed off.
Imagine Zavvi doing this

Reactions: MrBMT
No one knows what's happening. It is all speculation arising from recent experience. Imagine if you didn't receive a refund for a cancelled order even after waiting for 16 days. I am sure anyone who paid upfront would be pi@@ed off.
Imagine Zavvi doing this

This is one of numerous problems with having to pay upfront months in advance for pre-orders. This is something that should be a thing of the past, yet somehow still exists.

I don't mind paying upfront but Kimchi is now an established retailer. They should come out of this one man business model and start employing some people who can take charge when Tony isn't around. This is a dangerous business model like private eBay sellers. Taking this much time in resolving issues at this stage is unacceptable. If Tony is unwell then someone should takeover his responsibilities. I am sure anyone with commonsense would agree instead of showing unconditional love just because of not liking each other.