Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a good deal then but judging by peoples' comments maybe not so much ?

Well no it's not a good deal, sneaky actually. They go by the original RRP price so the item they include could be £3 on the site but RRP is £6 or £7. So they add it up that way. Also most the things in these have been avaliable to buy on the site after anyway whether it a while or a limited time. Also most the guardians stuff that was in the guardians box that looked like it was given to a kids party at empire cinema are on the site but if you type in Zbox exclusive in the zavvi search they don't show up which makes me laugh. It's under memoribila > guardians of the Galaxy. They have had all the t shirts to buy alone which have been exclusives and all down to £4.99 the other week. Except the lost boys one. All the comics and graphic novels were avalibale to buy on their own. Lol
Oh and the dredd badge which was probably one of the better things they have included (I don't actually own it) as you know had been included for free with loads of things and still avaliable to buy.
So even if you miss out on a box and you like 1 or 2 items the chances are you will be able to get it still

• Informative
Reactions: virkia
That's why I've warned people to watch the unboxing videos first.

Well avengers lenti was back in stock today for the 4th time so I'm sure this will go on sale on it's own at some point

My girlfriend liked the zbox in particular the stuffed toy and the hand warmers. I bought it not expecting anything but it's good that she liked some of the contents. Shame the mug wasn't the main character.

Its a pity the mug is not embossed :giggle::LOL:

I have looked at some of the unboxing videos online and some of them you can see funky pop boxes stock a lot of it in the background
Take what you want from that

I'm not impressed with what I have seen so far I hope there is a €50.00 note in my mystery box :rofl:

Also quite a lot of these people who get the Zbox collect all surprise boxes from around the world. There's a girl who does em all, this, geek box, loot crate, a Halloween/ horror version. A beauty one, even one for her dog! Crazy.
I mean I have a few pops (only cool ones of characters I love that mean something to me - not everyone that's released) but the first thing I think of when I see pops in the background of a unboxing vid like this then I know they will love the box- which I guessing is what you meant?

Also quite a lot of these people who get the Zbox collect all surprise boxes from around the world. There's a girl who does em all, this, geek box, loot crate, a Halloween/ horror version. A beauty one, even one for her dog! Crazy.
I mean I have a few pops (only cool ones of characters I love that mean something to me - not everyone that's released) but the first thing I think of when I see pops in the background of a unboxing vid like this then I know they will love the box- which I guessing is what you meant?

If it had a pop and a tee then it would be decent value.

Reactions: Flash
If it had a pop and a tee then it would be decent value.

I've only thought 2 of the tees were okay. The zombie one and the lost boys one. And the pops I've Seen except the one I got in the justice box - batman 01 was all rubbish. And then the add a cool baby groot a month after everyone who wanted one pre ordered it and had already got it. It needs to be an exclusive pop, not one from the website. They just don't have a clue really
The curator says they get new stuff in when that's just a massive lie, the pops they have included are from their website and the plush doll this month is. Don't know how you can blatently lie like that.

I'd have that drive comic! Everything else is of no interest to me though. I thought the steelbook was released at the same time, guess not?

Comic does look ok.

Keep an eye on the site, all the comics have been avaliable after so it might end up getting a listing