Irreversible (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Powerhouse Films) [UK]

Jun 18, 2016
Release date: April 26, 2021
Purchase links: Powerhouse Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £22.99

12795606-1204831918633989.jpg

INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES

• 4K restoration supervised by writer-director Gaspar Noé
  • Two versions of the film: the 2002 Theatrical Cut (98 mins); and the 2020 Straight Cut, which re-orders the narrative into a linear chronology (90 mins)
  • Original 5.1 surround sound and 2.0 stereo audio tracks
  • Audio commentary by Gaspar Noé on the Theatrical Cut (2003)
  • The Irreversible Odyssey (2019): retrospective documentary featuring interviews with Gaspar Noé, actors Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel, and others
  • SFX (2003): visual effects supervisor Rodolphe Chabrier discusses his team’s work on the film
  • Original theatrical trailer
  • 2020 Straight Cut trailer
  • Image gallery: publicity and promotional material
  • New and improved English subtitles
  • Limited edition exclusive 80-page book with a new essay by Anna Bogutskaya, archival interviews and articles, an overview of contemporary critical responses, and film credits
  • UK premiere on Blu-ray
  • Limited edition of 5,000 copies
All extras subject to change

Last edited by a moderator:
preordering in UK is a faf now
Amazon 80% of time deliver 4-5 days after release date
Zavvi charge postage and then take 3-4 days
Powerhouse direct get it to you early BUT take payment up front!

Reactions: MrSquifler
I didn't find this on the calendar, do you need to have privileges to be able to edit it? I want to get myself this one, I bought the French steelbook as soon as it was available for preorder, but it doesn't come with the book, and Indicator has English subtitles, if the person you're watching it with isn't comfortable with french

So does this include a poster or not? The description of every listing doesn't mention it but the cover art they use says that it includes a poster. Don't know if the artwork is accurate or if is old art before they decided to not go with a poster

So does this include a poster or not? The description of every listing doesn't mention it but the cover art they use says that it includes a poster. Don't know if the artwork is accurate or if is old art before they decided to not go with a poster
UPDATE: I contacted them and they have now added it to the description of their website.

Reactions: Noodles
Amazon have now added it correctly and the first listing has reverted to the correct title (though not available to order).

If you ordered the first listing contact customer services and see if they will honor that price .

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Amazon have now added it correctly and the first listing has reverted to the correct title (though not available to order).

If you ordered the first listing contact customer services and see if they will honor that price .
Still not quite correct, the release dates are flipped for each listing,. Don't understand how it could be so hard, got both ordered now as I have no idea what each listing is actually supposed to be :rofl:

IRREVERSIBLE UPDATE

As you may be aware, during the past month or so there have been some problems with the Amazon listing for our forthcoming IRREVERSIBLE Limited Edition. We're extremely pleased to announce that these issues have now been completely resolved and that orders can finally be placed here.

Additionally, some news on the restoration: following conversations with Gaspar Noé and Studiocanal, we have confirmation that the feature presentation is not from a 4K restoration, as was previously announced, but rather a 2K one. The film was originally post-produced at 2K (meaning a true 4K version will never be possible). The restorations of both cuts of the film were prepared in 2019, with Noé himself overseeing all aspects.

Final specs for IRREVERSIBLE will be announced very soon, including a number of exciting new additions. We are extremely proud of the work that has gone into making this release as good as it possibly can be, and we can't wait for you to see the results.