Slipbox Irreversible (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
69797171_2627868837440317_8705316689383784448_o.jpg

Me and my mates watched this when we were about about 18 and we vowed to never watch it again. 15 years later and still sticking to it

Shockingly bad, pointlessley savage and over the top. One of the hardest watches ever

what a choice of film. at best can bear watching only once.
Me and my mates watched this when we were about about 18 and we vowed to never watch it again. 15 years later and still sticking to it

Shockingly bad, pointlessley savage and over the top. One of the hardest watches ever
:thumbs: plus you can add to that the artwork choices are either dull or seem to glamourise that appalling scene. :vomit:

Reactions: Flloydo
:thumbs: plus you can add to that the artwork choices are either dull or seem to glamourise that appalling scene. :vomit:

So things like that don’t usually bother me. I love controversy (Depending on the subject) I’m cool with violence in films/ tv and video games etc, none of that will warp my mind and make me commit a savage crime etc but even I thought that was a bit much regarding that scene. And it says “instructions”

That’s pretty messed up. That’s summat coming from me lol

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Actually not seen. Love Bellucci. But what I've read I think I'll pass ...

Depends on your taste. It is brutal sure but it is still a story, it's not just nonsense with exploitation. It's not even exploitation... just brutally realistic imagery and a bit of abstract storytelling. And the acting is also excellent. One of Belluccis best.

Reactions: adarkcorner
Watched just once, years ago. It was gruelling and left me feeling nauseous.

I have no wish to ever repeat that experience.

I’m glad someone else has pointed out (what I consider) the inappropriate nature of the chosen art.

Never actually watched this but I have heard about that scene and it doesn’t sound like something I want to see. The most interesting thing was that the soundtrack had a couple of songs from Thomas Bangalter of daft punk but that’s not enough to make me want to watch it.

Yes, it's disturbing. It's also brilliant and utterly unique. I'm definitely in, but I won't be surprised if they end up cancelling this due to its controversial nature.

Reactions: stu
Yes, it's disturbing. It's also brilliant and utterly unique. I'm definitely in, but I won't be surprised if they end up cancelling this due to its controversial nature.

Hopefully they won't, I've been holding off buying this on bluray incase a newer edition comes out. This would be an amazing addition and I actually love the artwork on it

Reactions: adarkcorner
I hope they got some great special features on it if it's a new disc. I'm pretty sure Gaspar Noe would be down to do a commentary to these limited editions