Is Tupac Alive.

Aug 9, 2015
UK
Hi to all ninjas,

Just wanted your views to see what you think about the rap icon 2pac Shakur is he alive or dead as many of his fans claim he faked his death to avoid trouble and to get away from the limelight. Alot of people claim he's based in Cuba at the moment and is rapping under a different name to keep his identity hidden. MAKAVELI which fans claim he's giving a hint I'm alive,feel free to share your thoughts.

I don't think it was about being influenced by anyone. He was already in the music industry as a back up dancer before he was a rapper. The guy was extremely bright and recognized an opportunity. He was a performer & actor who played a role very well.
Like others have said this was no role playing. I don't think there will ever be a more genuine rapper than Tupac. If you see any of his documentaries you can see what he grew up with. He could act and was breaking into films, he did go to drama school but that was because he was multi talented. His lyrics are poetic and raw and his songs still live on even now. He is the ultimate and influenced many other artists. He has something to say in his songs and it was usually political which didn't go down very well. I don't think anyone can touch him with the modern day rappers. I do believe he is dead and people just want to believe he's alive to keep hope up.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
@dan8885
marlon wayans said:
“Me and Pac had a great relationship,” Wayans said. “You know what was great about Pac? Everybody think he was this thug, this gangster. First of all, he was a performance high school kid. Pac was very smart and he was very silly. He was a clown. He wasn’t real gangster but he acted gangster. He was a method actor, so he went a little too far. He was like, ‘Oh, I’ll shoot you!’ Pow! He’d really shoot you. He’d overcommit. I could tell he wasn’t a gangster because he had the softest hands. No gangster has hands [like that], I call him a Palmolive thug. He’d be like, ‘Come here, you want some of this,’ and then he’d give you this gentle hand. It was soft. Then he had these long eyelashes looking like [Mr.] Snuffleupagus, just like, ‘You don’t want none of this. I’m thug!’

I just disagree and don't think Pac was a real gangster. He was a very talented actor and could play a part very well. He was a drama kid not a gangster and you don't become a gangster at the age of 18 unless you're trying to play a part.

yeah, being nice to women is real gangster.

the guy was super talented, but he was fake as f.ck.

Last edited:
@blumaster You'll don't get it :LOL::LOL::LOL: I will just say three things this time and after that no more post from me here:

1. and that is the scary part: You really just said: "yeah, being nice to women is real gangster." :bored::pain::facepalm::dead: So in your mind, being "not nice" to woman is "real gangster" huh?!
I get the feeling I talk to an 12 year old. Stop it here please! Grow up, grow your mind and I really really regret that I try'd hard to explain everything in a serious way to you!

2. You want to make your point clear with an Interviews of an 17!!!! year old Tupac who sounds already so mature and grown like he is in his 40s ?!?! And for your fact, at this point in his life he lived alone
with his mother and sister and went to Art of School in Baltimore. What do you think what a young man living alone with two woman got to say about woman?!
He learned it the good way in early age. Chapeau to his mother! In this age he moved to LA in the hood. Fortunately, because he grew his mind before he got into the troublesome life.

3. You want to make your point clear with this song!??!?!?!?! Did you even listen to this track or did you only searched after "Tupac + Love" and posted it? LISTEN TO IT it's not about love :LOL::LOL::LOL:
AND even when, say what?!?! A real man don't love ? A real man don't respect woman? A real man don't talk about feelings? You need to grow up first, get your mind right buddy
you're not be able to listen to grown men music but serious, I understand everything now, I ain't mad at cha ;)

If you learned something from this: Always respect woman :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
@dan8885

1. So you think being nice to women is what is associated with being a gangster, a thug, a criminal? What you see in a 17 year old Tupac is a very well mannered and bright young man. Not a hardened criminal. Not a gang member.

2. Gang members/criminals are not made in their late teens and early 20's. You get into the gang lifestyle when you're like 12 or 13.

3. I posted Thug Love, a song which I love btw, a song in which Pac raps about killing his rivals and cleaning up dead bodies to show the stark comparison between "Thug Life" Tupac, a persona which was created, and the real Tupac.

I'll say it again, he was super talented but his persona is fake.

somewhere in the warm small island, where wine is cheap, girls are easy, estates' prices are sky high and cameras are not allowed :

tumblr_mh4x033ZbO1qijw5xo1_500.jpg