Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 3, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: Link

39900046_2175579372678598_8229323812068392960_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you like Wes movies, especially Fantastic Mr. Fox, i guess that you'd enjoy this, for me i love it, great casts, great music, great animated, watched it 3 times already lol

but the steelbook looks so bad, no matter how great slips and goodie would be, i really can't bite my tongue to buy it... i'l be waiting patiently a few years to get Criterion Collection as i believe they'd eventually do it (same as Fantastic Mr. Fox)
Don't forget that there is supposedly a Manta Lab version on the way too.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Slip is a bit heavy on the text (were the credits and title on the back necessary?). Not bad overall though! Unfortunately, the steelbook is a deal breaker for me, so I'll wait in hopes of something more to my liking.

Most recent releases are priced in the 40 - 49 USD range (899 - 1099 CZK).

Past Black Barons releases at FilmArena store.

International shipping can still be a killer, but if you can save up a few FAC/BB releases through group buys here, it helps a lot. I'm guessing this release might be in the higher price range for BB releases, since it's nearly a brand-new movie.

Reactions: tanokike
Is manta really working on an edition?

Huh? Where did you read that?

I f*cking hope so, they can also work on Royal tenenbaums, life aquatic, Darjeeling limited, fantastic mr Fox, moonrise and Budapest hotel if that’s the case. Would make me very happy

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Noodles