Isle of Dogs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #36) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

104129vf5m8i8mf8c859ol.jpg

I find this release from Blufans underwhelming.

The Black Barons and the Ciné-museum Art editions are pure class. We just need a new WWA Steel release to swap that turd as @Mickle_89 sais so eloquently :rofl:
I definitely agree, I found it underwhelming even before we saw live pics of Blufans, not a fan at all of that slip art myself, and with that same WWA steelbook made this a complete no-go. I can't comment on the Black Barons release as I didn't buy it, but I'm more than happy with my CineMuseum Lenti slip :thanks:

Interesting opinion. Aren't all Premium releases unnecessary, or even all steelbook releases or even all blu ray releases?
I’m happy you found my comment interesting:) Here’s the extended version:
I just think this release is a piece of sh*t along with Weet’s release, and to lesser extend Black Barons. This steelbook is an atrocity and this slip is one of the laziest slips I’ve seen in awhile. This release shouldn’t have happened simply out of the respect to filmmakers who crafted a beautiful and unique film. This film doesn’t deserve this cr*p. I’d rather have no steelbook at all than this.
All of the above is just my personal opinion. Not intended to offend anyone other than designers of the WWA steelbook.