Release date: May 6, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1099 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

91646023_2595242787378919_6567070270496964608_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
It's just getting to be very disappointing waiting months (sometimes years) for FA to unveil uninspired (maybe even rushed) designs using artworks that have already been used elsewhere........
Agree, is there any WEA art on this package? Even if that Lenti effect was amazing I'm not sure I would care. Cinemuseum's copy has to be better? It's easy to say because I have it in hand but I just don't see how this could be close.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
It's just getting to be very disappointing waiting months (sometimes years) for FA to unveil uninspired (maybe even rushed) designs using artworks that have already been used elsewhere........
The code name for design development project for this edition was 'Uninspired' indeed.... But have to resist because it's friggin' IT (original) :)

That is nice. As you say pretty sharp from the pics.
FAC lentis continue to deliver!

I do own a copy of this, however, FAC have produced another 150 unnumbered that may go to the select few tomorrow...

1) Unnumbered editions will be primarily offered to customers on waiting lists.
2) Unnumbered editions will also be offered to other customers who have shown interest in the editions.
3) The remaining copies may be offered to all customers.

Please note that these unnumbered batches were created exceptionally due to great interest and may not be repeated for other projects in the future.

Our robots will start placing automated orders from July 2, 2020.

Good luck!

Hey guys

As already stated there will be some UNnumbered editions of the latest Black Barons releases (22-25). They are basically the same as the numbered editions, with only two changes: numbering card and hologram slightly updated (removal of the numbering).

There wont be a GB for these, but Karel should be able to get few copies. But again the time is limited so we only have today to do this. Prices are the same as for the numbered editions.

To get a copy please contact me and Karel (carllenc) directly via PM, after confirmation that your copy can be reserved we will invoice you right away so please be ready to pay the invoice asap.

Thank you all

And here I was thinking these unnumbered versions were only produced so a specific number of people that missed out on the numbered version got to have them too. But no, they made more than enough for everyone (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
"Nobody" wants them because they're not limited. May this serve them as a lesson.

And here I was thinking these unnumbered versions were only produced so a specific number of people that missed out on the numbered version got to have them too. But no, they made more than enough for everyone (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
"Nobody" wants them because they're not limited. May this serve them as a lesson.
@Mickle_89 ...look, drama queen daniela is freaking out again :rolleyes: :giggle: :naughty: