IT (2017) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1499 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

91981107_2598053667097831_2662391334198837248_o (1).jpg

it-chapter-1-steelbook-a1-v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
8 copies only 8 copies that went live with no warning while I was sleeping even though I didn’t plan on buying this, it makes me scared very scared for when The Shining and The Exorcist goes live :ohno:

8 copies? - is a GB now?

I know right that’s gotta be a new record and all without warning is what gets on my goat the most as I don’t have days on end to waste for a future GB I’m interested in to go live. I honestly thought 10 and under had to be done a certain way/s to make it fair for all ninjas, not happy!

seems like it's a good time to stop caring all together

It seems that way doesn’t it only problem is I so badly want a Premium for The Shining as I wasn’t a fan of CMs and one also for Gremlins but when GBs are run like this it makes it easier to care less as honestly it just comes down to luck as you’ve got to be in the right place at the right time.

Hallo
Wen ich hier auf FilmArena auf den Link klicke, sehe ich dort 2 Kunstwerke? Das mit dem Ballon drauf?
Es ist ein grüner und roter Pfeil darauf und verstehst nicht?
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Thomas

Attachments

• IT FilmArena 097.PNG
    IT FilmArena 097.PNG
    437.5 KB · Views: 135
@TheCollector86 @willbar84 just an FYI the “I Want To Buy” Button is still active on fa website...lots of people get a copy this way :thumbs:
...but I guess you guys already knew this :dunno:

Yeah ... but the “I want to give myself false hope” button is extremely flawed especially when you only want to commit once you’ve seen the BS. This is no where near close to a solution for an actual chance at securing these FAC’s & BB’s as it’s just another luck / lottery scenario.

Yeah ... but the “I want to give myself false hope” button is extremely flawed especially when you only want to commit once you’ve seen the BS. This is no where near close to a solution for an actual chance at securing these FAC’s & BB’s as it’s just another luck / lottery scenario.

Well, the BS is out and the button is still active. Might be just luck but it’s an option.

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Looking forward to getting this to go with the rest of my IT collection.

Built up quite a set of these movies now and just need FAC for Part 2 and the CM release now.