IT (2017) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1499 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

91981107_2598053667097831_2662391334198837248_o (1).jpg

it-chapter-1-steelbook-a1-v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see FA is sold out but are there any copies still available through the GB?

Gutted I missed out on this!

The GB closed last month.
Keep your eyes peeled and it's possible some will pop up in the classifieds here.

That's a nice looking set but unfortunately my one time buying from FAC went so terribly I'll never do it again.

What happened?!

I had ordered something like $130USD worth of steelbooks from them and they never arrived after a long period of time, like 6 or 7 weeks. So I contacted them asking for the carrier info, which they provided in a prompt response. I contacted the carrier and was told the package had been rejected by customs and returned to the sender. Who knows why that happened - it does sometimes - and so I reached out to FAC again letting them know what I had found out re. the customs rejection (although the carrier told me the package had already been returned to them) and asked whether I would get a refund or they would re-ship the steelbooks; I was willing to pay a second shipping fee.

Over the next 3 or so weeks I must have contacted them at least 8-10 times about the order but they never responded to any of my messages. They left me in total limbo so after about a month I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. They were then given a month to respond to my cc company about the charge but evidently they never did so I won the dispute. I finally got my money back for good about 5 weeks later.

I wasn't upset about what happened to the shipment. I certainly wouldn't hold that against anyone at FAC. It was never responding to any of my messages for over 3 weeks when I had already paid them a lot of $ and per what the carrier rep. had told me they had gotten the package back. It left a bad taste in my mouth and so I just don't want to buy from them. I do have one FAC steelbook I purchsed on ebay but that was before all of this happened. It's very nice.

Urgh, I hate that!

good job you eventually got your money back but it sucks it took so long.

move just come out the other side of a chargeback claim for $270 against Adidas. Bought through PayPal on my CC, so they’ve been great, but it’s taken something like 8-10 weeks. All I got from Adidas and the courier was being passed back and forth all the time, and my package just didn’t turn up.

I’m guessing these Black Barons and other FA exclusives just can’t be picked up elsewhere. As in, they aren’t available through another online retailer?

Reactions: JGCramp