IT (2017) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1499 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

91981107_2598053667097831_2662391334198837248_o (1).jpg

it-chapter-1-steelbook-a1-v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah @Dazzler_31117, such an awesome and cohesive collection.

I am so desperate for this release but I’m struggling to stomach the $150 they go for on eBay (n)

It looks like such a great set and I’m sure it would be worth it, but it’s such a high resell price.

Reactions: St4rlord
Woah @Dazzler_31117, such an awesome and cohesive collection.

I am so desperate for this release but I’m struggling to stomach the $150 they go for on eBay (n)

It looks like such a great set and I’m sure it would be worth it, but it’s such a high resell price.
Cheers dude. Took a while to get them all but one of my fave movies combined and a nice variety of art that compliment each other. I was considering getting the target release for its lenti art but luckily this came out.

More will drop soon so just have a look about.

I don’t know what’s more worrying. Your obsession with child killing clowns or the way you’ve stacked those steels on top of each other praying a strong wind doesn’t come along :LOL:

Great collection though :thumbs:
HAHAHA cheers.

Don't worry, they get stacked just for the pics and I'm real careful. 'IT' is a bit of an obsession to be fair but not quite as much as marvel.

Interested to see what Filmarena/Barons do for IT 2

HAHAHA cheers.

Don't worry, they get stacked just for the pics and I'm real careful. 'IT' is a bit of an obsession to be fair but not quite as much as marvel.

Interested to see what Filmarena/Barons do for IT 2
Yeah the black barons release look really good. Mine are in the country now just waiting for delivery.

Really looking forward to IT chapter 2

Yeah the black barons release look really good. Mine are in the country now just waiting for delivery.

Really looking forward to IT chapter 2
At first glance I thought the BB release was underwhelming in that it looked a little dark but once you've looked at it enough and in the right light it's really nice.
You have had 1990 version too?

Reactions: Steelselecta
At first glance I thought the BB release was underwhelming in that it looked a little dark but once you've looked at it enough and in the right light it's really nice.
You have had 1990 version too?
Yep, got both and was lucky to as well as I only just casually noticed the GB went live when it did.

Think it will be a while before we see part 2 :dunno:

Cannot wait to get this, but just want to know from someone with experience in this have they had a parcel from Czech republic To the U.K. take a long time to arrive?

Currently have this and my Spider-Man Far from home maniacs on route from Karel and still has not arrived. Was dispatched on the 25th May last tracking stated has been sent to the U.K. on the 27th May getting a little worried :ohno: I knowwith current situation we are in but surely shouldn’t take that long now. Appreciate someone with any take on this cheers :thumbs:

Cannot wait to get this, but just want to know from someone with experience in this have they had a parcel from Czech republic To the U.K. take a long time to arrive?

Currently have this and my Spider-Man Far from home maniacs on route from Karel and still has not arrived. Was dispatched on the 25th May last tracking stated has been sent to the U.K. on the 27th May getting a little worried :ohno: I knowwith current situation we are in but surely shouldn’t take that long now. Appreciate someone with any take on this cheers :thumbs:
I usually get a parcel from Czech Rep in about a week. IT arrived in about a week I think. Sometimes it's taken a little bit longer but I wouldn't worry too much. There are still delays around the world at present.

I forget exactly what package it was but I've had one take exactly a month before mate and that was before Covid

Hope you're all good?

I forget exactly what package it was but I've had one take exactly a month before mate and that was before Covid

Hope you're all good?

Yer all good mate thanks :thumbs: hope you and your family is all well?

That does give me hope then, I normally get parcels from Karel that take around 7-9 days to arrive, I think I had one that took 12 days before but not this long, will see how it goes in the next couple of weeks. Can you remember off the top of your head what courier company delivers these? Is it Parcelforce or I have had Yodel I think before?

Reactions: tommyh84
Yer all good mate thanks :thumbs: hope you and your family is all well?

That does give me hope then, I normally get parcels from Karel that take around 7-9 days to arrive, I think I had one that took 12 days before but not this long, will see how it goes in the next couple of weeks. Can you remember off the top of your head what courier company delivers these? Is it Parcelforce or I have had Yodel I think before?
My packages from Karel normally take around 10 days but my IT editions only arrived yesterday - 3 weeks since posting so not bad considering. It’s covid mate, it will turn up

Reactions: reisspsy