IT (2017) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1499 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

91981107_2598053667097831_2662391334198837248_o (1).jpg

it-chapter-1-steelbook-a1-v1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yer all good mate thanks :thumbs: hope you and your family is all well?

That does give me hope then, I normally get parcels from Karel that take around 7-9 days to arrive, I think I had one that took 12 days before but not this long, will see how it goes in the next couple of weeks. Can you remember off the top of your head what courier company delivers these? Is it Parcelforce or I have had Yodel I think before?

The one that took ages (I've just checked it was Alien and Halloween) ended up just being Royal Mail

My FFH Maniacs box was delivered by Parcelforce

Hope you get it soon :thumbs:

Reactions: reisspsy
Cannot wait to get this, but just want to know from someone with experience in this have they had a parcel from Czech republic To the U.K. take a long time to arrive?

Currently have this and my Spider-Man Far from home maniacs on route from Karel and still has not arrived. Was dispatched on the 25th May last tracking stated has been sent to the U.K. on the 27th May getting a little worried :ohno: I knowwith current situation we are in but surely shouldn’t take that long now. Appreciate someone with any take on this cheers :thumbs:
I've got a parcel from Karel, that was sent on the 29th Apr and tracking said dispatched to UK by and around 30th, but not arrived yet. I'm not going to panic as I really think this is the exception to what really is the new norm... does remind me to chase it up in a few weeks if it doesn't show by then...

I’ve seen some major delays with various packages recently, from all round the world. Looking to pick up a couple of releases from Karel so I’m sure there will be delays.

On a side note, I managed to pick a copy of this up on eBay, also at a price that wasn’t too bad. Ultimately I’m just glad to finally have a copy of this!

I've got a parcel from Karel, that was sent on the 29th Apr and tracking said dispatched to UK by and around 30th, but not arrived yet. I'm not going to panic as I really think this is the exception to what really is the new norm... does remind me to chase it up in a few weeks if it doesn't show by then...

:oops: Wow that seems a long time, I would definitely chase that up mate. Hopefully we will get our packages soon.

Reactions: GeoRattray
:oops: Wow that seems a long time, I would definitely chase that up mate. Hopefully we will get our packages soon.
....and finally it arrived today in the last 20 minutes. So that took 52 days, either by boat or been sitting somewhere for the majority of time to process. So wishing you the best of luck that your's @reisspsy turns up safe and sound too :thumbs:

Reactions: reisspsy
....and finally it arrived today in the last 20 minutes. So that took 52 days, either by boat or been sitting somewhere for the majority of time to process. So wishing you the best of luck that your's @reisspsy turns up safe and sound too :thumbs:

Congrates mate on receiving yours finally :) Mine still has no show atm but if your's has taken 52 days to arrive then I still have hope and a long time to go yet lol, will let you know when it does :thumbs:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Missed out on this, however, FAC have produced another 150 unnumbered that may go to the select few tomorrow...

1) Unnumbered editions will be primarily offered to customers on waiting lists.
2) Unnumbered editions will also be offered to other customers who have shown interest in the editions.
3) The remaining copies may be offered to all customers.

Please note that these unnumbered batches were created exceptionally due to great interest and may not be repeated for other projects in the future.

Our robots will start placing automated orders from July 2, 2020.

Good luck!

Hey guys

As already stated there will be some UNnumbered editions of the latest Black Barons releases (22-25). They are basically the same as the numbered editions, with only two changes: numbering card and hologram slightly updated (removal of the numbering).

There wont be a GB for these, but Karel should be able to get few copies. But again the time is limited so we only have today to do this. Prices are the same as for the numbered editions.

To get a copy please contact me and Karel (carllenc) directly via PM, after confirmation that your copy can be reserved we will invoice you right away so please be ready to pay the invoice asap.

Thank you all

• Friendly
Reactions: MrsRobinson
I don’t usually go in for horror movies but may need to track this one down. Maybe BB will do Scream soon. That would be a delight.

After snagging chapter 2 in the GB I then had to get this to go with and I'm glad I did. A truly premium edition :)

I think that it's great that they're making these slips available for the ones that missed out. Is there a difference at all between the slips besides the numbering on it? To be honest with you, I don't even look at the numbers on the slips that I end up getting. It also teaches a lesson to those who pay way too much for these Editions since sometimes they do come back and other times, retailers end up making slips for the same movie.

Reactions: moviewizguy
I think that it's great that they're making these slips available for the ones that missed out. Is there a difference at all between the slips besides the numbering on it? To be honest with you, I don't even look at the numbers on the slips that I end up getting. It also teaches a lesson to those who pay way too much for these Editions since sometimes they do come back and other times, retailers end up making slips for the same movie.
I think the numbering is the only difference. Everything else is exactly the same. And for someone like me who's still less than a year into the hobby, I think it's great that they're making more available. I would buy this if I didn't already have HDzeta's release. :)