May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 10, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

1568763806573.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Just noticed they have swapped the losers over on the steelbook. Which makes sense I suppose

The adults and house are on the right (front) and the kids and paper boat are on the left (back)

Just got back from seeing it.
Loved it, great sequel and everything I wanted and hoped for. Just as good as the first, maybe even better.
Fuuuuuuccckkk the haters! ;)

Can’t wait to watch them back to back now and hopefully after the wwa for chapter 2 we can get a premium double bill from someone. Will be all over it

Highest grossing horror film of all time and all these premium retailers are producing are WWA steelbooks in a slip cover :banghead:

HDZ have apparently confirmed doing chapter 2 in their silver line with an empty steelbook like they did with the first film and Black Barons have confirmed doing both (again with the WWA steelbooks) but someone do a WEA release please

Reactions: Flloydo
Just got back from seeing it.
Loved it, great sequel and everything I wanted and hoped for. Just as good as the first, maybe even better.
Fuuuuuuccckkk the haters! ;)

Can’t wait to watch them back to back now and hopefully after the wwa for chapter 2 we can get a premium double bill from someone. Will be all over it
If only I'd scrolled down that little bit further!! D'OH!! :emb:

I wouldn't say I'm in the 'haters' camp but after being so taken with the first Chapter I just felt there was something missing from this.

Reactions: Flloydo and djjez83
Highest grossing horror film of all time and all these premium retailers are producing are WWA steelbooks in a slip cover :banghead:

HDZ have apparently confirmed doing chapter 2 in their silver line with an empty steelbook like they did with the first film and Black Barons have confirmed doing both (again with the WWA steelbooks) but someone do a WEA release please

Yea I’m not interested in those. Wea for me

I'd be interested in hearing your view on it. I'm a big fan of the first but Chapter Two did absolutely nothing for me, I was bitterly disappointed with it.
If only I'd scrolled down that little bit further!! D'OH!! :emb:

I wouldn't say I'm in the 'haters' camp but after being so taken with the first Chapter I just felt there was something missing from this.

Honestly mate I absolutely loved it. Me and my mate both did. And I kinda went in expecting it to be bad because of what I was hearing

Much gorier and and savage than the first, you get the best of both worlds of adults and kids, loved all the flashbacks and finding out they had other interactions with it after their original battle, you literally see him eat so many people in this one compared to like 1 in the first film (and that was only really Georgies arm, then sucking on Stanley’s face). Love the thing and shining moment.
And I particularly loved the way the old lady came from the dark room and the woodchuck Richie moment. But as a whole I love both. I just love both films

Ffs. Everything should of been spot glossed as it is on the U.K. odeon art print.

fingers crossed the U.K. gets a better finish but I highly doubt it. Standard fail WB technique

Reactions: Robles and djjez83
Ffs. Everything should of been spot glossed as it is on the U.K. odeon art print.

fingers crossed the U.K. gets a better finish but I highly doubt it. Standard fail WB technique
Shame if it isn't like the posters :wow:

They look great :thumbs:

Shame if it isn't like the posters :wow:

They look great :thumbs:

Trust a free odeon print to have a better finish than a £30 steelbook! (Yeah I love the prints, got most the odeon prints)

But my fingers are crossed that it changes for the U.K. / European steelbook

Reactions: Robles
A couple of folks asked for help so I've added a mini group buy

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions