Release date: January 13, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop UK - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Notes: WB Shop includes a free T-Shirt

81ND0spq5XL._AC_SX342_.jpg

81aMdVIJlZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71rxe9gIFgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
12274903-4184703280456549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre ordered, but may cancel for Cinemuseum version, to match first.

Saw this last night (IMAX of course) still collecting my thoughts, similarly gonna get in this pre-order until other retailers and options appear, then decide :naughty:

Going to watch it tomorrow. :hungry: :woot:
i checked at the movie section but it's kinda dead down there lol, so i guess i'd post here...
just watched this last night... i think it was a lot of fun but it was too long... here're my thoughts (please be noted that i didn't read the novel but watched the original TV series) ... spoiler of course...

i've been looking forward to know more about Penny Wise... i didn't get what i want (or because it's the same as novel?) i wanna know why clown? there was only one photo when Bev visited her old house but that was it... and if PW was alien, how can he speak human language? most of all, i wasn't crazy about the final form of PW, why he still has his clown face? shouldn't he be revealing his true form like in the series? and he gets smaller and weaker by just us yelling at him? i knew he's been fed by fears but that was kinda weak though... my questions about PW keep going on and on...

i just loved the kids scenes very very much and more than adults's, they're super cool and fun... the underground house scene where young Eddie played with ping pong bat, i couldn't stop laughing lol...

I'm not sure James McAvoy was a right cast? personality wise, he was nothing like young Bill, especially his accent (when you grew up you changed, i guess?) but the rest of the casts are quite spot on, especially Eddy and Ritchie, Bill Hader was super fun and i can see young Ritchie grown up to be just like him and same goes with Eddie... too bad that Bev character wasn't as strong as the first one this time around...

one of the reasons why it was long because all these 6 characters need to find their own tokens which i wasn't sure it was necessary or was there other way to shorten it down? as when i realized... ok... now we need to see all and each of them finding their tokens, lol

overall i still quite enjoyed it but not as much as the fist one and my questions haven't been answered, i heard director mentioned about the future of PW maybe i'll get my answers some day... anyway looking forward to here what are your thoughts..

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Artwork has changed on link. Matches 1st better if final.

Of course Pre ordered for now

Seeing it next weeK so now to avoid the thread until then so I don’t see any spoilers

Sick of these lazy artworks of Pennywise peeking out from behind balloons.

If this does end up being the final artwork, then it's almost a carbon copy of the recent 4K steelbook of the first movie.

BORING!!!!! :yawn:

There are more characters than Pennywise in the films......

Saw this last night - bit slow and despite a bit of WTF regarding origins, I enjpyed it more than the first(which I watched right before this one - double bills FTW)

• Informative
Reactions: MGD
I’d kinda be happy with the double balloon art aslong as the balloons on this one had the same spot gloss finish

Would be a nice matching set (for once)

There will be multiple versions like there was for the first anyway (US, U.K., U.K. rerelease and Mondo) + most likely a directors cut of them both together

Reactions: jasong
I agree. I would prefer the white placeholder before it.

Sometimes a matching set is nice but they need something different here.

Expectations aren't high as it's a WWA but it would be boring after what we've had already for the first film.

same. the white placeholder was way cooler

The white art is rubbish. Only bad poster for the film. Although his Forehead is big it looked so stupid on that pace holder lol

I like the art on the odeon posters, would work well on a double feature directors cut (but people would moan because it’s illustrated)

C6DAAE94-01A0-440D-AF2A-507FFA277A85.jpeg

2E606336-99C5-455B-9B02-10F2A7C8316B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyh84