IT Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Does not include discs

6452880F-0EFB-4A05-B292-39BF02EE902B.jpegE565EF71-BDBD-4EDB-B1F8-AEE8DBBE3961.jpeg007090A9-3B53-415C-B21A-0497BA37D5C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The FA matches the first HDZeta slip much better but I want the lenti real bad.

Last edited:
Like the art on both steelbooks (though not the finishes), like the extras, like the box, don't like either slip though. Still in though obviously :whistle:

Pretty sure the 4th art card in the full slip package is a shot from the first film when mike is getting beaten

DB69673A-220C-4AF5-9AA8-8B5238F7B791.jpeg

3A9714BC-3B6F-4847-A6D0-A8052698E31C.jpeg

I think they have had a mix up or confusion and it’s supposed to be a shot of him by the river at the start of chapter 2. Even though that’s at nighttime

@DMD4k

I always wondered what’s the source of these HDZeta beauty shots, since their twitter seems fairly inactive. So I have no idea, what’s their way to spread out informations.

On another note, did HDZeta also sell everything they ever released on their website? I wonder if it can be assumed that this will be sold on their website, or if there was such a case, like a release being Group buy online?

most times they appear on various facebook groups and i think there is a dedicated forum across the sea for HDZeta.

Everything has always been sold on HDZeta site as well for as long as i remember.

• Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n
@DMD4k

I always wondered what’s the source of these HDZeta beauty shots, since their twitter seems fairly inactive. So I have no idea, what’s their way to spread out informations.

On another note, did HDZeta also sell everything they ever released on their website? I wonder if it can be assumed that this will be sold on their website, or if there was such a case, like a release being Group buy online?
Thanks! I made these myself :giggle: :giggle:
Nah, j/k, as howarmat said, I got them off from FB. They just showed up on my news page so I saved them to share here with all ninjas.

• Thanks
Reactions: Patr0n
I missed the first one but won't pass on this. This looks better. I'll have to hunt down the 1st one eventually.

Looking increasingly likely this will be another title that doesn't reach the website, first copies will be with my GB host next week

these "no disc" releases are beyond my comprehension...(n)
Agree. I hope retailers don't start going down this route or personally I'm out!!

I buy these things for the film. I open and watch all of them. It's bad enough most people I know can't understand why I still buy physical media (not to mention the amount I spend on it)! You can't even call this that. Its just a box!!

If these really are costing $100+ for a box, then that's absolutely ripping the piss......

Reactions: Jocelin
Status
Not open for further replies.