IT - Chapters 1 and 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 9 AM Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £54.99

12683168-8904794785346222.jpg

Last edited:
It be cool to have known what it was packed in, but im sure someone on here will post soon enough.
Hopefully its packed better than just two jiffy bags

Thankfully I've managed to press the dent out... if it wasn't for the sturdiness of the case, then the damage would've no doubt been a lot worse looking at the state of the card it came wrapped in.

All that aside I really like the set overall and would happily welcome more in this style. Only thing letting it down is the streaky matte finish on the steelbooks... gloss would've obviously been preferred.

Thankfully I've managed to press the dent out... if it wasn't for the sturdiness of the case, then the damage would've no doubt been a lot worse looking at the state of the card it came wrapped in.

All that aside I really like the set overall and would happily welcome more in this style. Only thing letting it down is the streaky matte finish on the steelbooks... gloss would've obviously been preferred.
Any that is damage within uk as well, for us overseas buyers this be fun. The white mailers they use are not great either for steels but seem to work.
Are these ones used on the it edition thinner and not as good?
Even if they put in jiffy bag with wrap around box over it or in wrap around first then if jiffy its always extra protection.
Zavvi will never change just like amazon they simply dont care.

Damn that matte hurts. Honestly the worst year for finishes

Damn that matte hurts. Honestly the worst year for finishes

Yep finish on the steelbooks is absolutely awful. No idea what that instagramer that I quoted was in about, no spot gloss on these steelbooks at all just pure horrible streakiness :vomit::vomit:

Posters are crap as well. The outer case is nice enough albeit Ive never actually liked the artwork on it. All in all a disappointing release (n):dunno:

Yep finish on the steelbooks is absolutely awful. No idea what that instagramer that I quoted was in about, no spot gloss on these steelbooks at all just pure horrible streakiness :vomit::vomit:

Posters are crap as well. The outer case is nice enough albeit Ive never actually liked the artwork on it. All in all a disappointing release (n):dunno:

I wondered what they meant by spot gloss on the steels. Some of these Instagram accounts and Youtube video creators are so useless at the info sometimes. They have no idea what they are on about and claim to be collectors smh

Any that is damage within uk as well, for us overseas buyers this be fun. The white mailers they use are not great either for steels but seem to work.
Are these ones used on the it edition thinner and not as good?
Even if they put in jiffy bag with wrap around box over it or in wrap around first then if jiffy its always extra protection.
Zavvi will never change just like amazon they simply dont care.
Hmm yeah, hate to imagine how many overseas folks will receive theirs with damage. The packaging this came in more or less offers the same amount of protection as the white boxes tbh... so, not much lol. Doubling up with a jiffy (box+jiffy) would definitely be an improvement!

Yes
Hmm yeah, hate to imagine how many overseas folks will receive theirs with damage. The packaging this came in more or less offers the same amount of protection as the white boxes tbh... so, not much lol. Doubling up with a jiffy (box+jiffy) would definitely be an improvement!
Yes but that's just to hard for zavvi, the cost or little time to add that would help, but they rather just put up with the returns and refunds etc.
It took them long enough to use the double jiffy bag method which sort of works but i have had a couple arrive dented.
Time will tell on this one be it 14 days time or 42 days time. Or who knows might never reach here.

Matte finish aside, It's a really nice set imo. Glad I waited on picking these up (Was holding out for a double set). Thin cardboard wraparound had me nervy when I unwrapped it, but thankfully its dent free and in mint condition all round