It Follows (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (Kimchidvd Exclusive) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: May 25, 2016
Purchase link: Full Slip (400 copies) OOS - Lenti Type A (700 copies) - Lenti Type B (1000 copies) - One Click (300 copies, matching numbers) OOS - Pre-order May 4 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$34.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $104 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Full Slip | Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B

13131448_1871122413114967_2798739739749877862_o.jpg 13072627_1871122419781633_8603720154938463098_o.jpg 13087232_1871122416448300_1995685101166196727_o.jpg

ss+(2016-04-28+at+11.26.32).png

1.jpg

1554539_1846319745595234_1664002079131356164_n-jpg.228472

1915730_1846319755595233_6381538339858207957_n-jpg.228474

1239692_1846319775595231_5353197999699721692_n-jpg.228475

1913549_1846319778928564_2132957295823290361_n-jpg.228476

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that works, cheers

Good choice of music :thumbs:

Looks good but in honesty i am glad I went for the other lenti, if I didn't already own this image of this lenti on a slip anyway I might of gone for it.
Still good though but not sure I can see much depth (may be the video though, sometimes they are hard to see and sometimes not)

Thanks for updating the video

Thanks @Flloydo :)

The lenti doesn't blow me away that's for sure. It's a bit dark to my liking but it does have some more depth to it once you have it in hand. Let's just say it's not one of Kimchi's best.

It's an extra layer they add to protect the lenti. I think it can look pretty ugly with all those wrinkles for anyone that likes to keep there Steelbooks sealed though.

If it's an extra layer to protect the lenti then I'm all for it. :thumbs: I can deal with the wrinkles. I wish others would do the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Thanks for the video @Phantasmic .From what I've seen so far I really love the look of lenti A and I'm sure it'll look even better once I have it in my hands next week and the shrink-wrap removed. As for the choice of lenti A image, it was never used here in Finland for amaray, so it's all new to me... Well soon I'll see each of them, then I'll know for sure :)

Reactions: Phantasmic
You're welcome @Hamill82 :thumbs: Yeah, I'm one of those guys that keeps mine sealed but I'm sure it would be more impressive with the shrink wrap off. I'd be curious what you think when you see both of them in the flesh. Let me know what you think here when you get them. :)

Reactions: Hamill82
You're welcome @Hamill82 :thumbs: Yeah, I'm one of those guys that keeps mine sealed but I'm sure it would be more impressive with the shrink wrap off. I'd be curious what you think when you see both of them in the flesh. Let me know what you think here when you get them. :)

Yes, great video with lovely music, I really appreciate you doing this :thumbs:. Like my teacher used to say "A+ and a parrot stamp for you" ;). I'll take pictures of the whole set once it arrives. I also cannot wait to see the film again. I have to admit I enjoyed it very much. Kinda old-school 80's feel to it, the overall atmosphere was great, with all the setting, the way of filming and the soundtrack. I certainly love the film .

If it's an extra layer to protect the lenti then I'm all for it. :thumbs: I can deal with the wrinkles. I wish others would do the same.
That's fair enough, I find it distracting myself but I know it won't bother others. I haven't had any damaged lentis from Kimchi before though which is why I wasn't sure they are totally neccesary.
Thanks for the video, the lenti looks good but I think I prefer type B.:)

That's fair enough, I find it distracting myself but I know it won't bother others. I haven't had any damaged lentis from Kimchi before though which is why I wasn't sure they are totally neccesary.

Exactly what I've been wondering. Never had actual problems myself with their lenticulars, but I also think the shrink-wrap is a bit distracting. Perhaps there has been issues, but I'm not just aware of any.

Reactions: Sigill

If there is actually one retailer that should do it, that we would greatly benefit from this protective extra film on the lenti is bluef*** :whistle:

My Lenti A has arrived in Ireland
I should have delivery later this morning

That was quick it only sent to Korea post office last Monday 23
And left Korea airport on Tuesday 24th
Looking forward to watching this film at the weekend

My Lenti A has arrived in Ireland
I should have delivery later this morning

That was quick it only sent to Korea post office last Monday 23
And left Korea airport on Tuesday 24th
Looking forward to watching this film at the weekend

Mine arrived in London days ago, last week sometime. :(

I only live 45 mins away!
But I imagine the bank holiday has affected it (that's what im telling myself anyway)

I'm hoping it arrives at my door tomorrow. Can't wait to get it

Just got my Lenti A + B and i opened B and everything perfect but there was no Poster. Wasn't there supposed a Poster? Someone else opened Lenti B ? Love the effect and the depth of B.

Received my Full Slip and Lenti A yesterday. Both look great. The holofoil is much better than expected. Even the best photos don't do it justice.

What I don't like, though, is the backside of the Steelbook. The art doesn't show well. It's too dark and due to the gloss finish, it's even harder to make out the picture they used. Also, I'm getting a little tired of glossy Steelbooks alltogether. Gloss finishes just show every little imperfection brutally. Even the tiniest scratch stands out, especially when such a dark color has been used for the overall print.
The front and inside artworks look great, though.

Here're three shots. Sorry, not the best quality. Just to give you an idea.

05.jpg 10.jpg 16.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Got my 1 click today. No customs.
Why can't all retailers sell from korea?
I'm at the customs office right now, picking up my T1 boxset that was shipped at around 18th of April if I remember correctly..
Will cost me ~40€

Got my Fullslip & Lenti B, love both. I'd agree that the holofoil is better than expected. I still would have preferred it without, but its not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. @MockingjayBen I had a poster underneath the steelbook in Lenti B.

One little issue that I thought was amusing. While they did fix the spelling mistake on the back of the slips, its still there on the back of the booklet.
"It does't think, it does't feel, it does't give up." Not a major issue, but still a pretty glaring mistake on their part.
IMG_2926.JPG