The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 12th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.com
Walmart.com
Price: $17.99 (Amazon) - $16.18 (Walmart)

itfollows.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
£15.03 shipped to UK (or £17.53 using GIFT option) :OMG: Sounds a bargain but my Kimchi Lenti A + B just shipped :LOL: Still tempted though.... :naughty: Loved the movie! :D

You can still use gift option and it will still cost £15.03 to the uk

The extra charge is to have it wrapped up like a present unless you want to surprise yourself lol

I'm pretty sure if you just select gift option (for free) you get a slightly better shipping package (you do with Germany anyway)

You can still use gift option and it will still cost £15.03 to the uk

The extra charge is to have it wrapped up like a present unless you want to surprise yourself lol

I'm pretty sure if you just select gift option (for free) you get a slightly better shipping package (you do with Germany anyway)
Oh I see.... I thought the GIFT option added an extra layer of protection etc (i.e. a box) and that incurs the £2.50 charge? The FREE option given was just a "Gift Receipt" as in you write a message (and yes, I would write one to myself :rofl::hilarious: )

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Oh I see.... I thought the GIFT option added an extra layer of protection etc (i.e. a box) and that incurs the £2.50 charge? The FREE option given was just a "Gift Receipt" as in you write a message (and yes, I would write one to myself :rofl::hilarious: )

Well I'm pretty sure that's how it works on the German site, and I always select it but saying that I always get crappy packaging from Canada.
I always thought the £2.50 extra is to have it body wrapped like they would in debenhams for example at the counter around Christmas time

I might be wrong

Lol yeah i always write a note to myself :joy:

Reactions: Mickle_89
Got my copy that my friend brought from Michigan to Ca. for me this week. First time watching as well. It's weird because I wasn't completely sure how I felt about it after it was over, but after I got to think about it for a few hours I ended up liking it more that I had just before. Maybe the fact it made me think added to my enjoyment of the film. I wish they had done a few things differently which would have made it much better in my opinion, though it was a different kind of horror movie altogether and that was a plus. I would say the soundtrack and cinematography were the best aspects of this movie and very top notch. For a blind buy I'm glad I have this steelbook. I also love the old school poster look to it as I'm a big old school horror fan and love the poster art that was used in the 70's & 80's.

Got my copy that my friend brought from Michigan to Ca. for me this week. First time watching as well. It's weird because I wasn't completely sure how I felt about it after it was over, but after I got to think about it for a few hours I ended up liking it more that I had just before. Maybe the fact it made me think added to my enjoyment of the film. I wish they had done a few things differently which would have made it much better in my opinion, though it was a different kind of horror movie altogether and that was a plus. I would say the soundtrack and cinematography were the best aspects of this movie and very top notch. For a blind buy I'm glad I have this steelbook. I also love the old school poster look to it as I'm a big old school horror fan and love the poster art that was used in the 70's & 80's.

Glad you ended up kinda enjoying it
Love a film that stays on your mind and makes you think for a while (sometimes days) and this did it to me too

Apparently a sequel is in the works and the director mentioned he wanted to originally do some things differently and had some other ideas but the budget stopped that from happening and if a sequel happens he will try for those things in that

Also not sure if it's true but I'm pretty sure I read that Mitchell wasn't 100% happy with the ending (pool scene)

Reactions: Threat