J.K. Rowling / Harry Potter Discussion Master Thread

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
USE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS ALL PAST, CURRENT & FUTURE NOVELS OF J.K. ROWLING! :thumbs:

--------------------

This released about a month ago. A new box set was issued with new art by artists Kazu Kibui

Buy Here: Amazon

Individual Covers

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

Box Set Images

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• JK.jpg
    JK.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 742
Last edited by a moderator:
Has Anyone bought this and has actual pics. I really want this set

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 189
Thats cool I luv the books aswell as the movies...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I would love if those were hardcover, but paperback for these just isn't my thing. I do have to purchase this entire set at some point but I think I'm still holding out for the UK set (philosopher's stone references, etc.).

Beautiful paperback set there, however.

I would love if those were hardcover, but paperback for these just isn't my thing. I do have to purchase this entire set at some point but I think I'm still holding out for the UK set (philosopher's stone references, etc.).

Beautiful paperback set there, however.

There is a hardcover version, i seen it at the studio tour, it's pretty expensive there though.

"Bloomsbury Children’s Books are to reinvent the children’s hardback and paperback editions of the phenomenally successful Harry Potter series.

Redesigned inside and out, all seven books will feature covers by award-winning artist Jonny Duddle. Along with the brand new artwork, and an updated author biography, the editions will also be reset to create a child-friendly reading experience for a new generation of readers.

The titles will also contain highlights from Pottermore, the digital platform for Harry Potter. All seven titles will be published on 1st September 2014."

harry-potter-book-1.jpg harry-potter-book-2.jpg harry-potter-book-3.jpg harry-potter-book-4.jpg harry-potter-book-5.jpg harry-potter-book-6.jpg harry-potter-book-7.jpg

I personally love the Art on these. Looks like they are only being released in the UK but I believe amazon.co.uk has them so I may have to import.