Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Blu-ray and 4K UHD SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 31, 2017
Purchase links: Blu-ray Steelbook - 4K Blu-ray Steelbook
Price: $27.99 (Blu-ray) - $32.99 (4K)

jack_reacher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it terrible or just not anything special? Edward Zwick is a very competent director, I'd be surprised if this was terrible as ID Resurgence.

Back to BB, order from them but was rejected immediately as they only served Customers from the USA and not other parts of the Globe. It's so disappointed.

You need one? I can ship one to you from the US. PM me if interested. Just be aware international shipping from the US is not cheap! $20 for one steelbook, and that's the cheapest option.

still unsure about this one. Overseas gets much nice steelbook but no 4k. Not sure 4k means that much to me but i would have to double dip for the normal 4k copy then

Watched this in 4K last night. Not sure why everyone hates on this movie. It didn't set the world on fire, but it was entertaining. Of course, as an Army soldier I guffawed at some of the ridiculous things the Army does in this movie. But that's to be expected in a military "thriller." It wasn't as good as the first, but Tom Cruise is always decent and I'm proud to add this to my steelbook collection.

Reactions: frankfish44
Jack Reacher: There Will Never Be A Number 3.

Turns out this was the last new release steelbook for a Jack Reacher movie starring Tom Cruise.
Too bad. I liked the 2 movies.

Author Lee Childs reveals he enjoyed working with Tom Cruise on the two big screen adaptations of his Jack Reacher novels but admits he finds the actor "too short" for the role.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertain...ions/ar-BBPIgz6?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignoutmd