BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Jaws (1975) in IMAX / RealD 3D

Tagline: Don't go in the water

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Adventure

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast: Roy Scheider, Richard Dreyfuss, Robert Shaw, Murray Hamilton, Lorraine Gary, Chris Rebello, Jay Mello, Jeffrey Kramer, Carl Gottlieb, Susan Backlinie, Jonathan Filley, Lee Fierro, Jeffrey Voorhees, Craig Kingsbury, Phil Murray, Fritzi Jane Courtney, Belle McDonald, Ted Grossman, Robert Nevin, Peter Benchley, Dorothy Fielding, David Engelbach, Joseph Oliveira, Beverly Powers, Ayn Ruymen, Christopher Sands, Rex Trailer, Joe La Creta, Denise Cheshire, Steven Spielberg

Release: 1975-06-20

Runtime: 124

Plot: When an insatiable great white shark terrorizes the townspeople of Amity Island, the police chief, an oceanographer and a grizzled shark hunter seek to destroy the blood-thirsty beast.

Steven Spielberg‘s horror classics Jaws, the movie that forever changed the face of the Hollywood summer blockbuster, is returning to theaters this Labor Day Weekend.

Jaws is taking another bite out of the big screen nationwide on September 2, 2022, and the 1975 shark attack classic is being re-released in theaters in IMAX as well as RealD 3D!

This is the FIRST TIME Jaws has ever been released in IMAX.

Jaws redefined what it means to be a summer-event blockbuster and now for the first time ever audiences can experience Steven Spielberg’s motion picture classic in 3D,” added Travis Reid, CEO & President, Cinema, RealD. “Everything that made Jaws a sensation and a fan favorite for nearly 50 years will be enhanced in RealD 3D, allowing fans a completely new opportunity to immerse themselves in one of the greatest summer suspense thrillers of all time.”

Reactions: kaw
Got my tickets for Saturday.
$3.00 Special for all movies at participating theaters! Great day to catch some flicks.

For 3D ? Tell us how it was, maybe there will be a blu. Maybe steelbook ! :LOL:

Reactions: kaw
Saw it yesterday at a Cinemark in RealD 3D. Obviously the film is a classic and finally being able to see it on the big screen was fun. It really must have been mind epic seeing this for the first time in theaters in 1975. To me, the 3D doesn’t add much but hey if that’s you thing enjoy.

So I will say that it was fun seeing this on the Big Screen for the first time but For some reason my IMAX didn't show this in 3D... So that was disappointing.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database