Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there are a lot of reasons to be critical of Cine-Museum, but shipping times once they hand off the parcels is maybe a bit unfair.

Mine sat in France for about a week, then showed up in the US a few days ago, and today tracking updated to out for delivery. For US deliveries the problem is FedEx; they are pretty consistently slow and late.

Well, there are a lot of reasons to be critical of Cine-Museum, but shipping times once they hand off the parcels is maybe a bit unfair.

Mine sat in France for about a week, then showed up in the US a few days ago, and today tracking updated to out for delivery. For US deliveries the problem is FedEx; they are pretty consistently slow and late.
I'm not being critical of Cine-Museum at all. They have absolutely nothing to do with a parcel they shipped sitting in a PO in France.

I'm more than happy with the folks at Cine., especially with the ease of the shipping fee!

Reactions: JGCramp
I'm not being critical of Cine-Museum at all. They have absolutely nothing to do with a parcel they shipped sitting in a PO in France.

I'm more than happy with the folks at Cine., especially with the ease of the shipping fee!
Sorry if I misread. I do agree with you about FedEx and the packages seeming to sit in France forever. Pretty soon it should update to being in the US. After a week with no update, mine got updated to it being in Indianapolis.

I was talking about the Ninja group buy. Never got any shipping notice and I paid when it was on long long long time ago... I believe Wreck was the one organizing
Did you pay for your shipping yet? Duckandrun posted in this thread several weeks ago to email Cine-Museum directly for the shipping costs.

I was talking about the Ninja group buy. Never got any shipping notice and I paid when it was on long long long time ago... I believe Wreck was the one organizing
Did you pay for your shipping yet? Duckandrun posted in this thread several weeks ago to email Cine-Museum directly for the shipping costs.
@tathanos, a few posts back duckandrun stated to send our shipping information via email to:

[email protected]

Be sure you mention you were part of the Ninja Group Buy.

You will receive a reply with the shipping cost (which will include paypal fees). I paid mine as soon as I saw the email, and notified them that the shipping fee was sent. Very happy with the quick response on that.

Also....I was whining just yesterday about my package being stuck in France, and wouldn't you know that today it's already in Jersey!!!!

It's a Carly Simon song. Sing it with me!!.... ANTICIPATION!!!!

Last edited:
@tathanos, a few posts back duckandrun stated to send our shipping information via email to:

[email protected]

Be sure you mention you were part of the Ninja Group Buy.

You will receive a reply with the shipping cost (which will include paypal fees). I paid mine as soon as I saw the email, and notified them that the shipping fee was sent. Very happy with the quick response on that.

Also....I was whining just yesterday about my package being stuck in France, and wouldn't you know that today it's already in Jersey!!!!

It's a Carly Simon song. Sing it with me!!.... ANTICIPATION!!!!
thank you so much I wasn't aware of that. All paid now and waiting (but at least for something :))

Reactions: jaws finatic