Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Are you seriously defending the fact you had to paid shipping twice due to their "mistake"? Jaws was my last CM order as they are not to be trusted. Best proof is that they are working together now with an fraudulent con man called "Lord of Collectors". This guy left a trail of victims.
Of course I’m not defending Cinemuseum for charging me shipping twice after they cancelled my order.
I ordered the Boxset during a restock like 18 months ago with a Joker FS. Then they just cancelled the Boxset from that order. It took me a while to get a invoice from them to reorder it. Of course I didn’t want to pay shipping twice but the alternative was pay eBay prices for a copy. I certainly wouldn’t make a habit of doing that but these are $600 on eBay so it was the lesser of two evils. I really wanted a copy.but I agree paying shipping twice is ridiculous especially since canceling the order was there fault.

They are lucky they have some great stuff. The Shining Boxset, OUATIH Boxset, Joker Boxset, IT, Halloween, both The Thing Slips.and this Boxset are all A+ in my opinion.

In my case, I ended up getting a hold of Carlo from Cine Museum through Facebook (pm here and email through their own website went unread/unanswered).
Given the option to refund or give him time to find a boxset for me I chose waiting up to a week for that search to happen. Inexplicable how he doesn't have editions set aside for paying customers from over 2 years ago. He damn well knew they were sold out so I just struggle to understand why he'd ship off any edition to anyone other than a paying customer.
Anyways, just found out he's not needed any more time to find my boxset, he's just gone ahead with a refund that I specifically said I didn't want.

It's more lucrative to sell your customer's copies on eBay than actually holding them until you actually let your customers know they're ready for shipping.
Crappy service and loyalty to their customers from a mediocre company.

Of course, people will still keep on buying their editions, reinforcing their idea that they're on the right track, but you're just playing with fire. Eventually, you will get burnt.

In my case, I ended up getting a hold of Carlo from Cine Museum through Facebook (pm here and email through their own website went unread/unanswered).
Given the option to refund or give him time to find a boxset for me I chose waiting up to a week for that search to happen. Inexplicable how he doesn't have editions set aside for paying customers from over 2 years ago. He damn well knew they were sold out so I just struggle to understand why he'd ship off any edition to anyone other than a paying customer.
Anyways, just found out he's not needed any more time to find my boxset, he's just gone ahead with a refund that I specifically said I didn't want.

It's more lucrative to sell your customer's copies on eBay than actually holding them until you actually let your customers know they're ready for shipping.
Crappy service and loyalty to their customers from a mediocre company.

Of course, people will still keep on buying their editions, reinforcing their idea that they're on the right track, but you're just playing with fire. Eventually, you will get burnt.
This is downright awful. While I must say I always got what I paid for, -Im a customer from of their first release, I find experiences of fellow collectors a big factor in how I see these retailers. CM is one of those of who I think should die a quick death by the means of the collectors / customers. In other words; don't buy from them anymore.

it has become a business of 'scalpers and frauds for collectors'.....

Reactions: DMD4k
-Im a customer from of their first release
Oh I am too. I still remember when HDN provided input before his first releases and shortly after for improving them. Input quickly stopped being listened to unfortunately and that was that.