Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #1) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies.
Showcasing original Japanese theatrical artwork, this essential collection perfectly blends the exuberant style of the Far East with the iconic art of Hollywood. Each release comes with a replica ‘chirashi’ mini-poster as would have been used to promote the film in Japanese cinemas, alongside the original English Language disc content.

cc20c08e-8e59-4016-a205-bcb610699fc6.jpg

99f7a5f2-7629-4cfd-98b0-4530eb6a3d8f.png
225d7408-1a45-41d1-bc44-9b11ed4d43bd.png
aed332d4-3359-486e-84a5-d823479c59af.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Which retailer do you work for?
None now as I work in Security Industry since 2001

I did previously years ago as the product buyer for various retailers covering various music genre and films on VHS/DVD
Tower Records/Our Price and other independent stores

If you work for HMV
The Store HMV website has a issue that needs to be fixed and has been brought to the attention of HMV on multiple occasions since June from various customers by email and twitter in regards to getting failed payment when a customer try to do a separate order within a few min of doing a previous order.
I had this happen myself 3 times now since June and I'm not alone with it been happening as I have seen other customers post the same issue on Twitter posts to HmvUKHelp

You have to wait a few hours before you try again doing a new order once you get that failed payment error or you will just get multiple failed orders if you try do a new order within a few min of each other no matter what payment method you use be it Debit/Credit Card or PayPal

It's not ideal if you want a release about to go sold out and miss out due to the Store HMV website security error causing failed payments happen when there is no issues at all with customers payment choice method
It's simply HMV website security system causing the issue when a customers tries to do different orders within a few min of doing a previous order that got authorized

Reactions: djjez83
Hmv got bit of a cheek taking the money now for the pre order

Did you do an order using PayPal or Debit/Credit card as payment method
HMV only take payment when ready for dispatch with Debit/Credit Cards
Payment is usually taken on the Wed/Thur before release date.

You may notice a pending transaction but that will drop off after a few min

If you used PayPal payment is taken when ordering

Did you do an order using PayPal or Debit/Credit card as payment method
HMV only take payment when ready for dispatch with Debit/Credit Cards
Payment is usually taken on the Wed/Thur before release date.

You may notice a pending transaction but that will drop off after a few min

If you used PayPal payment is taken when ordering
PayPal

wrong!
zavvi charge my PayPal account few days before release date.

in that case zavvvi have changed the way they operate. last time i did a pre order with paypal money was taken straight away. as it it with a few otehr reatilers I have used.
Also thanks for being so polite!
WRONG! not passive agressive at all. good work!

When will I be charged for my order?

For orders purchased via PayPal, the funds will be secured at the time of placing the order
If you are paying by credit or debit card, we won’t charge you until your order has been picked at our warehouse, at which point our acceptance of your order takes place. If you’ve ordered multiple items, we’ll send the in-stock items and charge for these separately, as they are dispatched.

Please ensure that the expiry date on your payment card is after the anticipated dispatch date of your order, as payment is taken upon picking your order. If the card has expired, payment will fail and the order will automatically be cancelled. If your card details are no longer valid, please cancel the order and place a new order using the new card details. Please contact us if you require any assistance with this.

Please note that pre-orders may be charged well in advance of the release date, when we process the orders early to ensure that all orders are delivered in a timely fashion.

in that case zavvvi have changed the way they operate. last time i did a pre order with paypal money was taken straight away. as it it with a few otehr reatilers I have used.
Also thanks for being so polite!
WRONG! not passive agressive at all. good work!
well, i created my zavvi account in 2013 and they always charged my PayPal account few days before the release date ever since.

Reactions: Stygian