Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #1) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies.
Showcasing original Japanese theatrical artwork, this essential collection perfectly blends the exuberant style of the Far East with the iconic art of Hollywood. Each release comes with a replica ‘chirashi’ mini-poster as would have been used to promote the film in Japanese cinemas, alongside the original English Language disc content.

cc20c08e-8e59-4016-a205-bcb610699fc6.jpg

99f7a5f2-7629-4cfd-98b0-4530eb6a3d8f.png
225d7408-1a45-41d1-bc44-9b11ed4d43bd.png
aed332d4-3359-486e-84a5-d823479c59af.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I mean, "jaws" could be anywhere (and possibly toothless anyway). But "Teeth of the Sea"—very specific.

All of this just led me down a fun internet-search rabbit-hole: 33 American Movies With Hilarious Foreign Titles

I’ve seen some of these but Malkovich’s hole is a whole new league of amazing

my mate recently found out from his Italian girlfriend that home alone translates to “Mamma, I missed the plane“ And everytime I see him he says it lol

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
i used credit card

yes i ordered another in stock item together with this pre-order item

does that change the cancelation procedure?

You should see cancel option in your order history
Did you order anything else in same order like a in stock item

Did you use PayPal or Debit/Card

i used credit card

yes i ordered another in stock item together with this pre-order item

does that change the cancelation procedure?
Yes it does make a difference if you order a instock item payment is taken for that part of your order once its ready for dispatch

You don't then see option to cancel your order once part of your order has been shipped or has payment taken.

You can email hmv to cancel
[email protected]

If you use twitter you can also contact hmv to cancel an order

• Thanks
Reactions: toratora
Yes it does make a difference if you order a instock item payment is taken for that part of your order once its ready for dispatch

You don't then see option to cancel your order once part of your order has been shipped or has payment taken.

You can email hmv to cancel
[email protected]

If you use twitter you can also contact hmv to cancel an order

Thanks Paul appreciate it

I'm sure the info would benefit others here too

Reactions: paulboland