Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Japanese Artwork Series #1) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies.
Showcasing original Japanese theatrical artwork, this essential collection perfectly blends the exuberant style of the Far East with the iconic art of Hollywood. Each release comes with a replica ‘chirashi’ mini-poster as would have been used to promote the film in Japanese cinemas, alongside the original English Language disc content.

cc20c08e-8e59-4016-a205-bcb610699fc6.jpg

99f7a5f2-7629-4cfd-98b0-4530eb6a3d8f.png
225d7408-1a45-41d1-bc44-9b11ed4d43bd.png
aed332d4-3359-486e-84a5-d823479c59af.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived this morning too and I must say, I’m absolutely taken with the design! I’m neither here nor there when it comes to matte vs. gloss. I like a bit of ‘bossing, but I think the artwork on this is superb. I’m absolutely delighted with this, particularly given my Zavvi order is still on “special order” 4 months on from release date...

Mine arrived this morning too and I must say, I’m absolutely taken with the design! I’m neither here nor there when it comes to matte vs. gloss. I like a bit of ‘bossing, but I think the artwork on this is superb. I’m absolutely delighted with this, particularly given my Zavvi order is still on “special order” 4 months on from release date...
Happy you like it but I look at the original finding Nemo steel and then look at this and sigh. Anyone who owns that Steelbook will know what I mean. It’s the pinnacle imo. :happy:

How is hmv these days for packing steelbooks what are they sending them in, i remember if you purchased two then be send side by side in big card mailer.
But curios about single steelbooks, how do they compare to zavvi white mailers better or worse?

How is hmv these days for packing steelbooks what are they sending them in, i remember if you purchased two then be send side by side in big card mailer.
But curios about single steelbooks, how do they compare to zavvi white mailers better or worse?
HMV use their usual wrappround cardboard mailers

Not had any steelbook arrive damaged with HMV in years
Last time I got one damaged was over 3 years ago

Any pics somewhere on what they are like as its been a while.
Not had much issues with hmv steels but its very possibly in current times and also being different owners i believe.

Any pics somewhere on what they are like as its been a while.
Not had much issues with hmv steels but its very possibly in current times and also being different owners i believe.
HMV packaging still the same when sunrise took over
Strong cardboard mailers

I had 10 orders in past few months