Jaws (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.

Jaws.jpg

jaws-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited:
I saw this at least twice in the theatre when it was released. This is easily my favourite Ridley Scott film.

35th anniversary this year. I love the soundtrack as well. I still listen to the CD. Score by Hans Zimmer. Love the Gregg Allman song and Iggy Pop's "Living on the Edge of the Night" as well as UB40's "The Way You Do The Things You Do".
Last 3 sold on eBay.
Not sure I can live with the banner. I don't mind the info on the back, I can get past that - it's the blue banner...no, I just couldn't.
£40 is quite steep. Maybe if it was £15 I could force myself to put up with Mr Blue Banner :LOL:

Screenshot_2024-04-17-22-33-45-904_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

*Sorry, none of this is about Jaws. We've gone wildly off topic.

Last edited:
Last 3 sold on eBay.
Not sure I can live with the banner. I don't mind the info on the back, I can get past that - it's the blue banner...no, I just couldn't.
£40 is quite steep. Maybe if it was £15 I could force myself to put up with Mr Blue Banner :LOL:
Same here. I've got quite a few older german steels that have printed backs, upside-down spines, and the odd blu-ray logo on the front bottom right.. I can live with that, particularly the later. I'm not spending any real money on them though, and the blue banner is where I absolutely draw the line as a complete nono.

It does look pretty good, and I don't mind the blue banner, especially here, where it's not as distracting due to color pallette.
@samdavies is just jealous he doesn't own such a rare, expensive steel. :naughty: