Jaws (4K + Blu-ray) (UHD Club Exclusive) [China]

Oct 11, 2012
Release date: N/A
Purchase link: N/A
Price: N/A

1742756039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: steve1976
If you compare everything with Ebay, then nothing is expensive. It's still a $146 Digipack, so very expensive.

You think what?
This is one of the premium retailers, there's quit a lot of extras and you would charge how much?
99$?
Beside costs are going up... So xD Best is to just beg someone to gift it to you then. :D

Checked up on all they released so far, they haven't been doing it too long, couple of years it seems.
Some of the first releases weren't good, like The Matrix, no digipack yet. Didn’t like the lacquered wooden Blade Runner boxes, don't want Jaws or ET, wouldn't buy Wonder Woman or Interstellar, the only one I'd have liked, was Prestige.
So now waiting for their Jurassic Park release, and I think their Dark Knight trilogy is the best such release (even better, than that HDZ motherbox), as I prefer digipacks.

Glad you don't mind paying 146$ for paper.
There's more 'paper' in their thick, magnetic, digipacks, than there is steel in steelbooks. They're also prettier, with more art, due to having more space/fold-out panels.

Here's an unboxing of The Dark Knight trilogy, in French.

You know, my initial message was simply to warn those who wish to buy that the final price will be high, not to start a debate. My opinion is that it is expensive, yours that it is reasonable. OK, no need to talk about it for several days.

Reactions: StifflersDad
You know, my initial message was simply to warn those who wish to buy that the final price will be high, not to start a debate. My opinion is that it is expensive, yours that it is reasonable. OK, no need to talk about it for several days.
Yeah

I wouldn't pay that much even if were made of the thickest paper on the planet

• Thanks
Reactions: ariba266
Can't believe I own this bad boy. It sure is impressive!

Big shout out and thanks to @IRON MAN for steering me in the right direction, @Wreck for making possible the connection to get this, and Yinfei for assisting in getting it to me.

0012ikk.jpg

This is just the latest example of why I think Ninja is the best spot on the web. Never seen anything like it where so many people go out of their way to help others. It's awesome, man.

Big shout out and thanks to @IRON MAN for steering me in the right direction, @Wreck for making possible the connection to get this, and Yinfei for assisting in getting it to me.

View attachment 531586

This is just the latest example of why I think Ninja is the best spot on the web. Never seen anything like it where so many people go out of their way to help others. It's awesome, man.
I've just purchased this set myself. Looking forward to it landing.

Reactions: jaws finatic

View attachment 531586

This looks incredible. I'm curious... With the new added lenti on the front does the box open fully? I fear that it may now be to thick for the hinge flap to open the 60degrees.... Hope this makes sense.